Chapter 4

Kj pov-
I walked upstairs then I heard the guest room door open. Ig Nevaeh just got out of the shower. I walked passed her room then into my room. A few minutes late I heard Nevarh singing a song in the hallway. I wonder what song she was singing. I got up to go talk to her but she was walking down the stairs. I followed her down the stairs nd she was playing with Jasmine. Ig she likes her. Jasmine looked at me nd said, "come in brother, come play with us". I laughed nd said okay, I love this little girl so much she's my world. If anything was to happen to my sister I would be so crushed. We was playing with her dolls for a while then Aj came in. I hurried up nd put the doll down, Nevaeh nd Jasmine had started laughing at me. I not going to lie I  laughed a little to. Aj looked at us then said, "oh Kay, well I need to talk to you for a minute". I said, alright then got up. Nevaeh nd Jasmine keep on playing.

Nevaeh pov-
I told Jasmine let's go to my room so I could pick out my clothes for tomorrow she said otay nd we went upstairs. When we got there I sat down on the bed nd thought about all the outfits I remember that me nd kj had alike. Then an outfit came to mind. I ran to my clothes nd grabbed my red ripped jeans with my red, white and blue crop top. With the shoes that kj just got me. I looked at Jasmine nd said, "where your brother room at??", she hopped off the bed nd walked me to his room, she was way too cute. I walked to her closest nd saw the shoe box, I had asked her if she could put the box on his bed, she did, then came back into the closet. I looked through his clothes nd found a shirt with his name on it. I took it off the hanger then put it on. I was going to keep it its my shirt now. I then found what I was looking for I took his red jeans nd his all white shirt with red nd blue sleeves on his bed. I looked at the outfit nd smiled. I looked at jasmine nd asked her did she take a shower yet, she said she did so we went back to my room nd watched TV. Today was a long day nd I was sleepy so I was ready to go to sleep, I looked over nd Jasmine was knocked out so I just turned off the TV nd went to sleep.

Kj pov-
Me nd Aj had to go Handel some business so we had left. When I went upstairs to look for Jasmine nd Nevaeh they both was knocked out. I laughed a little, Jasmine must really like Nevaeh because she never sleep with any of the girls that me nd Aj brought home. I went in my room to go take a shower nd I had clothes on my bed. Ig Nevaeh picked out our matching outfit, it was not bad nd I liked it so I just got my night clothes and got in the shower.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well we have came to another end. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but the next chapter going to be better. Comment nd vote what you think going to happen in the next chapter I want to know what y'all think. Well peace out girl scout ✌