Chocolate

It's a bright morning in that day. The windy and cold breeze weather was really perfect for a sleep. And that includes the granddaughter of the yakuza boss. 

Covering herself with a blanket, Yankumi was dreaming happily about a person whom she likes. The dream was too real for her that she grabbed the person's hand tightly.

"Ojou"

She didn't hear the call.

"Ojou"

It repeated.

Slowly, she opened up her eyes.

The figure of Minoru appeared in front of her. At beside him, there was Tetsu too.

"Ojou..it hurts", he screamed in pain as he looked onto his hand which has been held by Yankumi for a long time. 

"Minoru", she let go of his hand, came back to her sense and sat up. The girl scanned her surroundings. She's in her bedroom. On her bed. "It was all a dream", the corner of her mouth went down when she realized it was not real.

"Ojou, you have to get ready soon", informed Tetsu, telling her that it's time for her to wake up or else she will arrive late to school. 

However, the girl was more frustrated about the fact that she can't continue dreaming about the person she loves. Kujo sensei. 

Yankumi shot a death glare at Tetsu. "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?", she grabbed his cloth, shaking him several times.

After letting out her frustration, Yankumi finally got ready for the school today. 

Completed wearing a comfortable outfit for her teaching, she departed to Kurogin High School. 

Along the journey, Yankumi didn't look happy at all. Rather, she was sulking over the incident that happened in the morning. "You can't watch a continuation of a dream..", she sighed. "I haven't see him lately..", she looked around to search for Kujo sensei.

"Who are you talking about?", suddenly a voice approached her. It was Banba sensei.

Behind him, there was also Shirakawa sensei. She was standing, wearing a complete pink uniform. "If it is Kujo sensei, I met him yesterday morning", she guessed on who Yankumi was referring to.

"What?", Yankumi disbelieved her story.

"We've bumped onto each other often. Maybe we're connected by the red thread of fate", her sentences are enough to make Yankumi felt jealous.

"I'm also connected to Yamaguchi sensei with--"

"By any chance, do you like Kujo sensei?", Yankumi interrupted Banba sensei's confession and asked Shirakawa sensei straight.

Without any hesitation, she nodded her head. "Yes. Yamaguchi sensei, we're rivals"

Yankumi bit her lips hard. 

"This is bad", she said to herself.

"Good morning, Yankumi!"

She was surprised by the sudden greeting from her student. "Good morning, Takeda", she answered, as he casually placed his hand on her shoulder. Takeda looked up at the sky. "Let's work hard today too", he said short and left them. The boy hopped around as if he had just won a lottery.

Yankumi watched him closely. "What's this? He's in high spirit", she couldn't but to wonder his weird action.

In the teachers' room, many male teachers began to ask the female teachers about who they will give the chocolates to. It was because the Valentine's Day was coming. Many of them asked Shirakawa sensei who has always been known to be famous among the teachers there due to her beautiful and cute appearance.