Friends

"What did you say? A loan shark?!", Aoi made a dumbfounded face in front of her friend, Yuriko. They had just reunited after Ryu and Hayato brought her to their meet up place.

"Why did your family borrow money from a loan shark?!" Aoi sighed as she thought about her friend's future. "Don't you know how scary is a loan shark? They will do anything to get back their money! Not to mention their interest payment too", She hold her friend's shoulder, reminding her how serious the problem is.

The two of them are having a conversation by themselves, while the five boys sat not far from there.

"You think they're okay?", Hayato asked his friends' opinion regarding the situation.

Hyuga folded his arms. "Well, this is between the two. I believe they can solve it properly"

"Right..", Tsucchi agreed with what he said. "Thankfully we managed to help them before anything happens" Hyuuga added. The rest of them agreed with what he said. 

Tsucchi stretched out his arms. "Thanks to them, I've successfully perform my exercise after all the eating!", Ryu looked at his friend. "That's what you called exercise?", he smirked. "That running is just nothing for me. Too easy", Hayato boasted about himself. 

"I guess running from cops and the other student makes up for that", Hyuuga claimed.

"Regardless, I hope that girls can settle the problem as soon as possible. We don't know what will the loan sharks do", Takeda said.

They nodded hearing what he said.

Yuriko made a helpless face. "All of this is my dad's fault. He blindly accept the money without thinking carefully!", She let out her frustration. "Aargh! What should I do?", she buried her face in her hands.

Aoi stared at her friend's sad face with empathy.

"Then, how about your family? Are they alright?"

"Yeah, they're hiding in the house"

"I think it's better if you make a police report"

"Can we do that? Will they help us?"

"Of course they will"

"Just tell them about those loan shark and they will help you settle it"

"How do you know?"

"Well... isn't that what the police always do?"

Then silence surround both of them.

"The only problem is that..", Aoi started her new sentence. Yuriko instantly turned her head to face her, waiting to hear what will she say. "Loan sharks aren't that easy to track. They're quite clever and good at hiding"

Yuriko's face expression changed into hopeless one. "Then Aoi, what should I do?", tears began to fill up her eyes. Aoi tapped the back of her friend. "Don't worry, I'm sure the police can handle it. I think it's better if you ask your family to cooperate with them and make a strategy to lure out these criminals"

Yuriko gulped.

"Come on, let's get back first. I think you have to rest", Aoi offered her friend a hand.

"Tell your dad about my suggestion okay? It's better if you do it as early as possible. I don't know what they might do to you if you keep dragging this on", she added.

Yuriko nodded, "Okay, I'll tell my dad"

Seeing that they both got up, Takeda informed his friends. "Guys. they're done discussing", "Let's go there", said Hayato. The five boys walked towards the two girls.