Jake

Oh my fucking god. Me and him could have fucked but no that bitch came in.

Well after they left we look at each other again.

"uh I am go get water". He says.

Maybe I made this all awkward by leaning in. I feel bad when he left I went to the bathroom and slapped myself across the head.

"your so stupid". I say slapping myself.

I hear knocks on the door.

"aye, you alright?"he asked "can I come in?"

"sure".

"what wrong ?" he asked with the twinkle in his eyes.

I get energized to kiss him. I hold his hand and he smiles. I lean in and kiss him. He hold me towards his chest. And pulls me harder.

He let's go and rips apart my singlest. He kisses my abs and makes his way down to my dick. I unbuckle my belt and he pulls my pant down and my boxers.

He holds my dick and rubs it. I feel my dick going hard. I looks up at the roof and feel him sucking. It feels so good. I can hear the sucking. And I make little moans.

He gets up and takes his clothes of and I bend down and rub his dick. He is already hard. I don't even need to hold his dick it just stays there. I suck it and he presses on my head I kiss his lips. And tell him to bend over. I put my dick in his ass and pound the shit out of him. He moans louder and louder. He takes my dick out of him. And holds my hand and drags me to his bed room.

He lays down.

"hit me harder daddy". He says. I slip my dick back in his and I kid his while pounding his.

He moans harder then ever. I feel myself bout to cum.

"suck me"

He looks up and has a hot look on his face and puts me in his mouth. He is so good at it.