9 Months Later

Michaels's water broke.

"jake!" he yelled. " my water broke!"

Jake comes running hdown the hallway and into the bathroom.

He picks up mischeal with his musly arms. And runs to the car.

He drives of and micheal is screaming in pain. Jakes he grabbing on Micheal's thigh and telling micheal it's gonna be ok.

They get into the hospital.

"get a doctor he is in labour!!!"

Everyone turns their head with shocked faces. A doctor runs at us.

"Dr abbie?" micheal says.

"yes, we need to get you to a nurse!"

We get into a room and they explain that they are gonna have to cut open Micheal's stomach.

They said he could possibly die but it's just a 50-50% change. Jake starts panicking. He can't lose micheal.

1 about later

A nurse comes in with sleeping pills and 5 other nurses come in. Some of em have knifes.

Michael takes the pills and heads of to sleep.

30 minutes later

They pull out a baby out of micheal. Jake faints on the floor. The nurses help him up and let him hold his baby.

Theirs beeping. The nurses look at Micheal's machine and his heart rate is going down fast. Michaels moving around.jake hold the baby tighter and holds Micheal's hands. He starts crying.

"don't leave me " he says.

"im sorry" nurse abbie says. "it's because he is a male. He can fight this."