Jake

I think I need to talk about this shit with Michael. He should be about 1 month pregnant. So I went to the gym to day and there he was.

I felt light breeze on my face when I walked inside. I waved him over to me. And he looks away. I mouth "come on" and he gets up and makes his was over to me.

I take him to the lockers and we lean against the lockers in silence.

"soo" I say. " is the baby actually mine?"
"yeah"he says.
"im so sorry for leaving you"

He looks at the ground and back at me. My eyes are tearing up.and he smiles I guess he knows how much I missed him because he grabs me and pushes me against the locker.

He kisses me harder then ever. He is such a food kisser.
After this whole month with out him I feel happy again. I hope he knows how much I I'm an to him.

I feel his hand sliding down my abs and into my baggy jeans. He plays with my dick. It's like that one time we did this before.

He kneels downs and takes my did out of my underwear and starts sucking.

"we should go to the bathroom " I say. So we get up. I'm not even bothered to cover my dick back up.

We get into the bathroom. And he gets into a position. I rub my dick hard and put it in him. He moans loud.

I kiss his pregnant stomach and keep repeating sorry.