Michael

What the fuck is going on. Why does it fell like somethings moving in my stomach?

OW OW OW

Omg I should go to the hospital.

I get in my 1990 ford car and drive to the hospital.

Once I get to the hospital I threw up on the ground. The last at the counter rushes over to me. And helps me she's asked am I ok.

"I feel something moving in my stomach and I feel sick" I say fighting back tears.

"ok I'll get a nurse wait in this sit".

30 minutes later

A nurse walks over to me. I try getting up but I fall over from all the pain.

"get me a wheelchair!" she calls to the last at the counter.

The lady rushes over with a wheelchair and the nurse puts me in it and takes me into a room.

"so what wrong?" she asked me.

"I feel something moving in my stomach and I feel sick!"

"alright, we should do a ultrasound."

1 hour later

I've been waiting in the waiting room for a ultrasound. And then a lady comes up to me.

"hi im abbie! I'm gonna be doing your ultrasound".

She holds the bars of the wheel chair and wheels me over to a room with a bed and a machine.

She helps me lay down and get this cream stuff.

"this may be cold". She says.

She lifts up my shirt and rubs it on my stomach. She put the machine on my stomach and goes around my stomach.

"oh this is unusual". She says.

She stops at a part. I look up at the screen and see I full on fuclen baby in my stomach.

"your pregnant..." she says.

"what, no im not."

"im sorry, but you are".

She gives me a card with adoption stuff on it.

"just in case you don't want it."

She walks the wheelchair to my car and let's me go.

I start crying.