Chapter 2

Hinata Shoyo's POV

'Kriiing!Kriiing!Kri--'

"Hello?"I answered the call without looking at the caller,argh I'm still sleepy.My head hurts so bad.

"ONII-CHAAAN!OHAYO!"I suddenly sat up because of Natsu's loud voice,it's hurting my head even more ugh.

"Natsu why so loud?Anyway,are you guys coming back today?"

"No,mom said we'll be back after a week.Sorry..."I heard her soft voice,Natsu is so cute.

"It's fine,enjoy your stay there!I have to go now,bye.Take care of yourself,love ya."

"Bye bye!I love you too,take care!"

After ending the call,I glanced at the time.8 AM?!Wah!I'm an hour late,I didn't get to attend our morning practice and my first subject!I hurriedly took a bath,wore my uniform and etc.Then I went to the kitchen,grabbed a sandwhich and quickly made food for lunch.I just made Omurice,I put it in my grey lunch box.And then I rode my bike to school,I arrived after 10 minutes.I run to my second subject and knocked on the door.

"Hinata-kun?Why are you so late?"Takeda-sensei asked,wah thankfully it's him.

"I-I'm sorry,sensei.I woke up late because of a headache."I said honestly while bowing.He just sighed.

"That's ok,now go inside and take a seat."He said and let me in.I'm really thankful,if it's other teacher I think I would be in a detention now.So I walked inside and sat beside Yachi-san at the back row.Among the first years in vb club,only Yachi-san have the same sched as mine.Well,I'm on the same class with Tsukishima,Yamaguchi and...Kageyama...in at least 3 subjects.

"Hinata-kun,why are you late?"Yachi-san whispered worringly,I smiled at her.

"Haha just had a little headache."I answered and she nodded while smiling.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
.
.
.
"Hinata-kun where are you gonna have a lunch?Let's go to the cafeteria with the other first years!"Yachi-san said to me.

"(Other First years...)"I just smiled sadly at her and stands up.

"Sorry Yachi-san,I actually want to eat alone.I'm really sorry."She's a little bit shocked but smiled.

"(It's the first time Hinata-kun rejected my offer...I wonder what's wrong?)"-Yachi's thought.

"Ah it's fine!Bye,enjoy your lunch!"She said as she walks away,I just sighed and went to the rooftop.

"(So peaceful...)"I sat on the bench there and silently ate.After a minute,I finished eating.There's still 15 minutes before the next subject and I'm already bored so...guess I'll sing.

Yachi Hitoka's POV

Hinata-kun is acting weird today.I hope he's alright.Anyway,I went to the cafeteria where Yamaguchi-kun and the other 1st years are.

"Oh Yachi,you're here!"Yamaguchi-kun said as soon as he saw me.Tsukishima-kun and Kageyama-kun also looked at me.

"Where's Hinata?"Kageyama-kun asked.

"(Hinata?Why isn't he calling him Shoyo?They're dating right?)"I thought as I looked at him confusely.

"Ara?Why not call the Shrimp by his first name?Don't tell me you guys broke up?Hahaha!"Tsukishima-kun teased but I guess it's not funny to Kageyama-kun.Kageyama-kun glared at Tsukishima-kun and grabbed his shirt.

"Shut up!Mind your own business,four eyes!"He said and walked out...

"What...What just happened?"Yamaguchi-kun asked confusely,I just shrugged and looked at Tsukishima-kun.

"Damn,did I hit the jackpot?"He asked while we just went silent.

"(Did they really broke up?Why?)"The 3 of them thought.They just ate silently and decided to walk a little.

"I suggest we go to the roof top,it's silent there."Yamaguchi-kun suggested and I nod.

"Yes!So peaceful and refreshing."I said so we went there but when we arrive at the door,we heard a voice.We silently opened the door and looked at the owner of the voice...H-Hinata-kun...He is singing while his eyes are closed.

(Love The Way You Lie by Skylar Grey)

🎵🎶Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts🎶🎵

We saw him sing that line as his voice cracked a little...

Narrator

"(Hinata...)"Yamaguchi thought as he looked at his friend with concern.Yachi is already shedding a tear while Tsukishima is just staring at him,lost in his thoughts.

🎵🎶Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie🎶🎵

After saying those lines,they saw a tear left Hinata's eyes.Yachi and Yamaguchi were shocked,it is their first time seeing Hinata cry.Tsukishima,he's still staring at Hinata,wide eyed.

Yamaguchi Tadashi's POV

I couldn't take it anymore,I rushed to Hinata's side and pulled him into a hug.He was shocked but can't talk because Yachi also joined.

"G-guys?Why are yo--did you hear--"He didn't even get to finish his sentence becsuse of shock.

"Hinata,please...tell us what's wrong..."I said as a tear escaped my eyes.It really hurts me to see him cry and sad,Hinata is like a brother and a bestfriend to me.It hurts to see him not on his usual self.

"Please don't keep it to yourself.We are here..."Yachi said while crying,she also consider Hinata as a brother so it's not surprising that she have a weakspot on him.We tighten the hug until we heard Hinata sniffed.We let him go and sat beside him,Tsukki just sat in front of Hinata.I guess he's also worried,we've been with Hinata for a long time after all.

"Did you and Kageyama-kun..."Yachi didn't finish her sentence,afraid it'll hurt our sunshine.But Hinata just smiled,a fake one.

"Yeah,we broke up."He said while smiling but tears escaped his eyes as his voice cracked.I want to comfort him but I don't know how,I've never been in a heartbreak.

"Why tho?I mean,you don't have to tell us but...we're worried."I said wanting to know why they broke up.Their relationship is not perfect,yes,but...they both love each other so much so just why?!

"I-I'm sorry,it's..."He can't say it...I understand that.Yachi and I hugged Hinata again while Tsukki just stared at us with his usual face.

"It's okay,you don't have to tell us."I said as I hugged him thight,we let go after a minute.

"Um,I think we should leave him alone for now..."Yachi whispered to me as I nod and looked at Tsukki.We left Hinata at the rooftop.While walking,I realized that Tsukki is not with us.

"Eh?Where's Tsukishima-kun?"Yachi asked...Tsukki,I think I know where he is.

"Probably in the bathroom or something."I just said and we both went to class.