Family meeting

They were driving to Carlos house and Charles was looking out of the window trying to think about something that wasn't what Carlos family will thought about him.

They arrived and when they both got out of the car Carlos saw how bad Charles was shaking.

"Hey cariño everything is going to be fine" He said and hugged Charles. "Trust me they will love you Charlie" He said giving Charles a kiss before opening the door to his parent's house.

He heard noises on the kitchen so they went there.

"Charles this are my mom, my dad, my sister Blanca and my sister Ana"
"Hi is nice to meet you all"
"So you are the boy that my son always talks about. Nice to meet you Charles I'm Reyes"

She hugged Charles and so did Blanca and Ana.

"I guess you know me allredy but anyway I'm Carlos. Nice to meet you Leclerc" They shook hands.
"Nice to meet you too"

They stayed till 7:00 pm and now it was time to go to Carlos apartament.

"Bye and be safe both of you"
"Si mamá"
"Charles tell your mom and brothers to come to Spain when they are free this wintet break. This house has got enought space for everyone and I guess it will be nice to meet them"
"Thanks Carlos. I'll tell them"
"Yeah that's a good idea dad. Charles and I are going home. Adiós"

They got to the car and went to the apartament.

Once they were inside Charles went to call his mom.

"Allo?"
"Hi maman. Carlos dad says that you guys come here for wintet break. Their House is big enought  for everyone"
"I get vacations next week so tell Carlos dad that we will be there on monday"
"Okay bye maman"
"Bye ma petit étoile"