jealousy (mitake)

Mikey was kissing takemichi. AND THIS. WAS. NO. FUCKING. DREAM! Mikey broke the kiss, only to look at the desperate takemichi indirectly asking for more. "I don't like you." Mikey whispered with his low husky voice into takemichi's ear, almost turning him on. "h-hah?" "I love you." Mikey jumped on takemichi, again starting to kiss him. 'Does this mean we're dating now?' Takemichi thought to himself.

Timeskip: a few days later

"Takemichi!!" Chifuyu yelled to catch takemichi's attention. And that man, as usual was walking with takemichi. These 2 were in a relationship now. No one could guess it. I mean, takemichi is always nice and lovely towards mikey-kun, and on the other hand, everyone knows Mikey is a clingy bitch to takemichi. "I love you~" Mikey whispered in takemichi's ear.

Takemichi stopped walking almost burning hotter than the sun. While mikey, just smirked and went off towards baji and draken. "Yo, mikey" baji awkwardly tried sign-languaging on what's up with takemichi, who was obviously living in his own world at this point. "He's alright." Mikey mumbled.

"Oi, idiot!" Chifuyu yelled while running towards takemichi. "Did you forget we had to go to hina-chan's house today?!" Chifuyu seemed to be excited and mad at the same time. "You and Naoto are starting to be real good friends, ah?" Takemichi finally replied. "Hah. Naoto's bullshit. I am better." Baji pouted towards his friends. "Wow mikey you're so single" draken wheezed. "Shut up you're single too. Emma literally cheated on you, you boring motherfucker" mikey was mad, while draken was depressed and baji attempted to laugh to death.

"I am not gonna go, I have plans" takemichi informed Chifuyu. "Are you going on a date? Another girl? Already? Woahhhh" Chifuyu wheezed. "Shut up its not like that!!" Takemichi hit chifuyu's back trying to tell him to slow down. He was all red. Mikey thought it was something else going on so he just went towards takemichi.

"Ne, Takemitchy ♡" mikey said in a VERY. WELL. VERY FUCKING SCARY VOICE. "ahhahhhshahaha baji-san I am going back home" Chifuyu tried backing off this husband wife argument and succeeded. "I'll come with you." Baji replied. Draken was alone so he just thought of leaving too.

"What were you two talking about." Mikey asked. God damn he was such a jealous guy. "Oh nothing." Takemichi tried backing off and just failed. Mikey just grabbed his wrist and pulled takemichi towards him. "You're Mine y'know that?" Mikey asked looking right into takemichi's soul. "Ye--" just as takemichi was about to finish his reply, he just felt himself crouching down in order for both of their lips to be on each other's.

"U-Uhm..-" just as they were done kissing takemichi was LITERALLY SO RED-- "you shouldn't do that here-- what if anyone sees us?" Takemichi mumbled. "I don't even care if anyone caught us fucking, even. It's just that I don't want other people to steal you~" Mikey whispered very slowly into takemichi's ear.

"Y'Know what? Let's go to your house instead~" mikey was being so fucking scary, believe me?! "I uh no I uh really-- had to go to draken-kun--" takemichi backed off while mikey was there standing alone, and still.

"Ughhhhh" takemichi seemed very annoyed. He unlocked the door and took his shoes off. Later he just fell on the bed. "Takemitchy are you tired?" "WHAT THE FUCK- WHEN DID YOU GET HERE--" takemichi's heart stopped working for a second, there! "Er- imma be like I didn't heard that.. yeah-" Mikey tried changing the topic "wanna fuck?" Mikey whispered in a low voice into takemichi's ear, Mikey looked so serious. "H-hah?" Takemichi was flustered. But it was nothing new for mikey. Mikey slowly touched takemichi's cheeks and started kissing him. After a few minutes, mikey broke the kiss for takemichi to breathe and so he could see 'his takemichi' well. his desperate takemichi. just staring at him, while a strand of saliva is dripping out of takemichi's mouth.

"Don't be too loud,~" mikey said while putting his hands in takemichi's shirt. "This will remain a secret, got it?" Takemichi was just thinking what was about to happen to him while his boyfriend's eyes, that were full of lust were staring at him.

---------------------------------------------------------

◇A/N◇:

Yes this is very short I know I am sorry :,)

•••••••••••••••••••••••♡•••••••••••••••••••••••