cat fuyu. (kazufuyu)

SMUTTT<33
guys I'M TELLING YOU IDK HOW HEATS AND THINGS WORK.. I KINDA GOOGLED ABOUT THIS BUT IT ONLY SHOWS THAT FEM CATS CAN ONLY GO IN HEAT!!
so au, basically catboys can go in heat too because I'm xiao, horny xiao to be exact.
ALSO KAZUTORA AND CHIFUYU ARE DATINGGG (BAJI TOO-- IT'S LIKE BASICALLY BAJIKAZUFUYU BUT BAJI IS OUT TO GET SOME MILK)
requested by scara_pookie !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

kazutora continously knocked on the door worryingly.

"chifuyu! is everything okay??" he asked, worried.

well.. the thing was, chifuyu somehow became a half-cat, a few months ago. how? well.. no one is sure why, but a few months back then, baji, him and chifuyu used to work in a petshop, until chifuyu woke up one day only to be shocked as hell because...

THERE WERE FRICKING CAT-EARS AND SOME TAIL POPPING OUT FROM HIS BACK-!! he tried taking them off, thinking it might be prank from the olders or something. and yup, he realized they were frickin attached to his body..

so yeah! baji and kazutora are trying to fix the situation while chifuyu says if he stays like a cat boy, he certainly doesn't minds cause apparently it's cute.

so nothing irrelevant, right..? it's been months to that! but, since the morning, chifuyu didn't open the door or even came out to eat breakfast or something.

kazutora knocked on the door continuously to ask if he was fine, but the younger would just say; "I'm fine, I just need some alone-time" in a hoarse tone. and hell, kazutora knows chifuyu's voice is hoarse since the younger has been moaning and whimpering loudly in the room by himself.

kazutora was now done. he let out a huffed sigh.

"open the door or I'm kicking it open." he spoke out.

no response, except a soft whimper.

kazutora gritted his teeth, stepping back slightly.

he then kicked the door, the lock somehow breaking itself (wow daddy).

"nh! k-kazu.." chifuyu sat back up on his bed, his face was red and he was a crying mess..

"oi!! 'fuyu! why are you crying?!" kazutora wiped the younger's tears away, while chifuyu pulled him into a hug.

"it- it hurts kazu.." chifuyu sobbed softly. "huh?" "it hurts! I feel really hot and.." he turned red, hugging the younger.

"and?" kazutora raised an eyebrow, looking around the room as he found lube and some sex toys just laying down.

"horny" chifuyu shyly muttered. "i- what about.. baji then?" kazutora asked. "we'll make up to him later!!" chifuyu pouted. "please?" he pleaded.

"fine.. I'll help.." kazutora gave a soft nod, unbuttoning his pants. "hand me the lube and take off your clothes" he ordered, chifuyu was already undressed so.. it just took a few seconds to hand the lube to kazutora.

kazutora slid his pants down with his boxers, giving his d1ck a few strokes as he rubbed lube onto it.

"oh right.. prep?" kazutora asked, about to apply lube on his fingers.

"already done.. just fuck me already" chifuyu muttered, kazutora letting out a soft sigh.

he inched closer to chifuyu, as he adjusted his hardening member just right in front of chifuyu's twitching hole.

he gently (STOP WE LIKE HARDCORE) slipped his cock inside chifuyu, the younger whimpered, kazutora letting out a soft groan.

"fuck.. your insides are so fucking hot and twitching.." kazutora muttered, softly moving.

"nh~ e-exactly~" chifuyu muttered.

kazutora let out a soft sigh, fastening his pace chifuyu started clenching around the older, letting out breathless moans.

"be a good kitty, 'fuyu~" kazutora smiled, stroking chifuyu's cat-ears, the younger moaning lewdly.

"shh~ keep it down" kazutora continued shoving his cock deeper inside the younger, hitting his prostate easily. chifuyu moaned, his eyes closing shut. "oh? does it feel good here?" kazutora asked, thrusting on the same spot, leaning closer to chifuyu's face and kissing his cheek.

"n-ny- ngh!" chifuyu's whole body shuddered, whimpering.

kazutora pulled out, pulling chifuyu on his lap.

he played with chifuyu's hairs, while the younger moaned, sliding the cock inside him as he moved his hips, riding the older.

"tss--" chifuyu closed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth as he continuously moved his hips back and forth on the older.

kazutora let out sultry moans and gasps, occasionally grabbing chifuyu's waist and slamming down on his member.

"f-fuck! k-kazuto- ra!" chifuyu moaned loudly, ejaculating onto his and kazutora's abdomen.

kazutora pulled out, gasping.

chifuyu panted softly, looking towards kazutora's hardening cock.

"doesn't master wants some pleasure too~?" chifuyu flirtatiously asked, licking his own palm.

"hm?" kazutora raised an eyebrow. "don't call me that, by the way. that's cringe" kazutora chuckled. "but kitty wants to make master feel good too~" something chifuyu would never say.. honestly. kazutora turned red, sighing. "seeing you this horny that you call me names is rare" kazutora clenched onto chifuyu's hairs and yanked him forward.

"nyan~" chifuyu chuckled. "stop meowing and get to work, 'fuyu~" kazutora yanked him forward to his hardening member. chifuyu nodded, wrapping his hands around kazutora's cock, leaning his mouth closer as he gave kitten-licks to the tip.

"ghh~" kazutora moaned, closing his eyes shut.

chifuyu gently took the length inside his mouth, going deeper.

"nh!" kazutora gasped, clenching around chifuyu's hair as he yanked him forward on his cock.

chifuyu gagged slightly, still sucking onto the d1ck.

he pulled away for awhile, rubbing his hands on the shaft as he took the length in his mouth again. then, repeat..

he did that for awhile after he just took the length, pulled away and used his tongue around the tip to tease the older. kazutora moaned, his tone hoarse.

"chifuyu.. I'm going to-- I'm close.." kazutora gasped, closing his eyes shut.

he let out one loud moan as he came into chifuyu's mouth.

chifuyu pulled away, panting as slight semen dripped to his chin.

"kitty is tired, hm?" kazutora chuckled, chifuyu falling back on the bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  I'm starting to get REALLY lewd dreams.. I mean idm but.. SOME ARE JUST SO FUNNY AND NO SENSE-MAKING I WANNA WHEEZE?? anyways, sorry if this had mistakes, idk how heats work.. :(