"pregnancy" craving (sanrin)

basically imma do this to omega verse thing.. OH AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OMEGA VERSE EXCEPT MALE PREG EXISTS, OKAYY???
anyways pregnant rindou au>:)
requested by ranniemaui !!
soft smut and fluff!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

sanzu was on his phone and his husband was sitting next to him on the bed.

it had been roughly 4-5 months into pregnancy for rindou, and he already wanted to get fucked again.. what the fuc- (SORRY I HAD TO)

"sanzu" "what, idiot?" sanzu smiled, closing his phone. "whyyyy dooo youuu nott giveee timeee tooo meeeeee" rindou whined, sitting on sanzu's lap. "ehhhh??? we do so much togetherrr, what do you meannnnn" sanzu spoke out, playing with rindou's hairs. "nooo" rindou rested his head on sanzu's chest.

he didn't knew how to ask about it.

"eh, haru..?" "hm?" sanzu caressed his cheek. "I'm cravin' for something~" rindou whispered softly. "and that is?" sanzu raised an eyebrow, patting his back. "you~ your-" sanzu covered his mouth. "hey, hey, you're pregnant, what if you get hurt or something?" sanzu muttered in a hint of worry. "but-" rindou turned silent, his face seeming quite sad. "no-! don't give me that.." sanzu sighed. "you're one spoiled brat, no?" sanzu chuckled, giving in.

sanzu switched their position, sanzu now at the top while rindou looked at him, pleading. "please-" "I know, I'll be gentle, I'm not an idiot" sanzu smiled, kissing his forehead.

he unbuttoned his pants and slid it down along his boxers.

on the other side, rindou was just wearing his boxers and sanzu's shirt at the top, not much so it was easy to take off.

sanzu took lube and a condom, slipping the condom on his d1ck, and applying the lube afterwards. "gentle, okay?" sanzu repeated softly in his ears, as he pushed in softly, giving time for rindou to adjust, because it had been a few months since they last fucked.

sanzu started rocking his hips softly, thrusting in and out, making rindou moan softly. sanzu took both of rindou's wrist, locking his hands at the top of his head as he used his other hand to caress rindou's chest, while the older moaned helplessly.

rindou felt getting closer and closed to the peak, as he started moaning loudly.

feeling rindou clench around him, he smirked softly, pulling out. "h-hey?! I was about to cum!!" rindou yelled out with a pout. "oh, no I know" sanzu smiled.

later on, he rubbed his d1ck with rindou's, making rindou moan surprisingly loud. "gentle, eh?" sanzu chuckled, continuing rubbing them against each other as he moved his hand up and down on his and rindou's length.

"ahn~ I'm close, haru-chiyo~" *he gasped out, his back arching.

"alright~" sanzu smiled, fastening his pace as they reached climax together.

after coming down from their high, sanzu pulled rindou on his lap, leaning closer to his ear.

"ride~ me~" he whispered seductively.

rindou nodded, getting in position.

he slowly slid down on the younger's throbbing erection, moaned as he did so.

"ah-ahn~ fuck~" rindou moaned out, adjusting slightly.

"not here" sanzu smiled, adjusting him as where he believed his prostate would be.

he softly grabbed rindou's waist, slamming it down softly as the other moaned, his hands either on the lad's pink hair or his shoulder.

"fuck, I'm close already.." rindou gasped out, not stopping the bouncing-rhythm though.

"mm, good" sanzu chuckled, still slamming the older down on his cock.

"holy fucking-" rindou leaned his head back, moaning. sanzu putted his hands in rindou's hair, yanking him forward.

"you belong to me, understood?" he spoke on a sultry tone, leaning down to leave marks on his neck.

"a-ah~ alpha~" rindou moaned out, closing his eyes shut, tears at the brim of his eyes from the intense pleasure.

after a final loud whine, rindou ejaculated (WHYIREGRETUSINGTHISWORD?!!) on all of his abdomen.

"fucking hell.." he panted out, sanzu still slamming him down on his erection.

"we aren't done?" "I didn't come yet" sanzu smirked softly, fastening his pace. but after awhile he pulled out, kissing his cheek. "eh?" rindou raised an eyebrow.

all of a sudden, sanzu slammed his waist down, hitting his prostate immediately, rindou clenched his walls around sanzu, making both of them either moan or groan, around sanzu finally reached his peak.

after the session, sanzu took the condom off his d1ck, throwing it in the bin as rindou fell back on the bed, panting. "tired already, hm?" sanzu smirked and rindou gave him the look of 'shut up', causing the pink lad to chuckle out loud.

"you're so cute.. I won't be surprised if our kid would be as adorable as you" sanzu smiled, caressing rindou's face, who heated up and turned his head away in embarrassment.

"I love you" sanzu kissed his forehead and pulled away. "I love you more" rindou spoke with a smile and there was a silence. "wanna bet!? I love you more!!" sanzu kissed all over rindou's face, and then leaned down to kiss his belly.

"hey!" "hehe, I love our kid the most though~" he smirked softly. "kidding, kidding!! my love stays equal!!" he chuckled while rindou kissed him on the lips.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
heheheheheh, I updated three times today (I think) or maybe two times.. I dunno but yeah! ransuya part two will be out soon, I'll try to update it today, it's 9:25 p.m right now-~