i hate you with all my will. (rinzu)

BYE THIS MAY BE ONE OF MY FAVS!! YALL KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE ETL!!
SO BASICALLY AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS AU!! (ACADEMIC RIVALS AND SHII) BUT THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY ENEMIES (LIKE ONE HAS FEELINGS FOR THE OTHER AND THE OTHER HATES THE OTHER SKJRJEJRJRJ)
requested by Tina_Yourlazyreader !!
nothing just some funny scenes here!! (divided into three parts).
:3
YES THIS IS KIND OF UM, INSPIRED FROM CHECKMATE (iykyk)!!
I LOVE IT SM MY WHOLE PHONE IS BASED ON THEM CURRENTLY !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

oh how he hated this dude.

perfect blonde hair, blue streaks dyed..

perfect amethyst eyes, perfect toned body..

perfect social skills, perfect sports skills..

perfect grades..

what was not perfect about him?

give sanzu a reason to not envy the older.

that damn of a rindou was always at the top- fucking hell..

and there was sanzu, seemingly a nobody always beneath the older. his efforts were always unknown due to rindou. that was so fucking.. maddening.

no matter how hard he tried, he seemingly was stuck in the second position for years. not just in grades.. just seemingly everything.

lord, how he wanted to get at the top and make rindou know how he has always felt. he wanted- no, he needed to wipe that smile always plastered on the older's lips. though- they hardly talked.. not until now, not until the almost-last year of the highschool..

well- the senior year just started so..

..

sanzu was sitting alone as usual, focusing on the teacher as she lectured. of course- why'd he have a desk-mate anyway? he hardly spoke, wore a mask and always had his hoodie's hood on. he kind of had a mysterious and cold personality.. one of the other reasons why people hardly talk to him.

his eyes momentarily darted over to the class' door, where rindou stepped in, gently bowing down as he apologized for being late.

as he was forgiven, he stood back up, his eyes glancing over freed seats.

rindou smiled slightly, walking over to sanzu.

"hey. do you mind if I sit with you?" rindou tilted his head.

sanzu blinked confusedly, looking up to the older. err??? what the hell??

'there are so many other seats? hell..' sanzu thought, sitting back-up. "uh. sure?" he muttered softly.

"thanks." rindou sat down, adjusting his stuff.

and hell, sanzu assumed it from that second; rindou sat next to him just to taunt him.

I mean.. there can't be any other reason,

right?

the teacher then carried on with her lecture, rindou didn't even seem focused.

he was resting his head on his palm, finding it all annoying as he occasionally glanced over to sanzu- who quite didn't notice-- and rindou even smiled occasionally..

eventually the bell rang, indicating the class was over.

hell, none of the both dared to speak. everyone was chattering, while they both remained silent.

sanzu was somewhat glad, honestly. no way in hell he wanted to talk with this dude anyway.

time skip !!