𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!? ☾ + ✺

OMG IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO CRINGE I HAD TO EDIT IT

Narrator's POV

Walking home on a casual Tuesday evening, Beomgyu heard rapid footsteps behind him. Curious as one other would be, he turned around only to be met with one of his best friends, Huening Kai. Beomgyu was confused, Kai never runs this fast, not even in p.e at school.

His running stopped abruptly as he finally made it to Beomgyu, his hands on his knees, breathing frantically. He messed around with his pockets before grabbing his phone.

"Kai?" Beomgyu says. He lookes genuinely worried for the younger, what had happened to make his look this disheveled?

"Hyung! You won't believe what I saw! Just.. just please don't be mad!" He tells him, taking breaths at every word. Sweat dripped from his forehead and he wiped it with a spare tissue from his pocket.

"What is it? I promise I won't get mad!" With a frown upon his face, Beomgyu started to get anxious.

Huening Kai's breathing started to pick up. Beomgyu took notice of this and as his hyung, immediately went to help his friend. "Alright, it's okay huening, deep breaths."

After the younger calmed down, he looked around to see that the place got a little crammed.  "Maybe let's go somewhere place quieter, this is too crowded," Kai said, hinting at Beomgyu's social anxiety.

Beomgyu nodded before leading Kai to his house, not so far away. The older lived with his mother and older sister, but they knew not to annoy him when his friends came over, so that wasn't a problem.

They entered the room and the first thing Huening Kai did was drag Beomgyu to the bed, getting a 'yelp' in return from the older.

Getting up for the bed, Beomgyu spoke, "Kai, this is really worrying, what happened, if it's that bad, I might have to cancel my date with yeo-"

"Don't speak that name," huening slaps a hand on his hyung's mouth. The long haired licked it causing him to quickly extract his hand away and wipe it on his pants. Beomgyu ignored the comment the younger made, because it was important at the moment.

"Ew!" Huening playfully hit Beomgyu on the shoulder, earning a giggle from the older. "Okay we're getting out of topic here,"

Taking a few deep breaths beforehand, huening kai grabs his phone from his pocket. He fidgets with it for a bit before getting the picture up and handing it to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu emotions change at the first glance to took of the object. He couldn't believe his eyes, no it can't be true? Yeonjun swore on his life, to never change on him, but here he was making out with another girl!?

Beomgyu knew yeonjun had tons of fangirls and fanboys and school, and he never tried anything with them, swearing to Beomgyu that he was the only one he needed, and of course, Beomgyu trusted him. How could he be so naive!?