𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 ✺

Recommended song ^

(Little beomgyu)

Doctors. Beomgyu hated that word. He had a sudden fear of doctors just when he was little, no one knowing particularly why, but he knew it was real. He had many reasons, too many reasons. Most of them being false. But true to Beomgyu. He normally gets away from going to the doctors, because of his cute face and irresistible eyes, but nowadays, Yeonjun got used to them and can handle them which is truly impossible to most people.

But when Beomgyu found out today he needed to go to get a checkup because he had a cold, oh lord, it didn't go well.

"No! No! I don't wanna goooo!" Beomgyu kicked around trying to get away from his boyfriend's grasp, but he was to strong for him.

"Beomgyu. Stop acting like a baby and just come on, it won't be that scary as long as I'm here," Yeonjun says sternly, still holding a pouting baby bear in his arms.

"Junnie~!" Beomgyu whines. "You don't understand how big and scary they are! Like when you give them personal information, they can just break into your house and kill youuu!"

Yeonjun chuckles at the silly remark, shaking his head. "Beomgyu, none of that would happen. You can trust doctors, dentists, workers, they wouldn't hurt you or 'break into your house' They would get arrested for lifetime and maybe even sentenced to death. Plus, I'll be there with you and I wouldn't let anything happen to you either way, so there is no way you'd get hurt,"

"Hmph..." Beomgyu looks away from Yeonjun, crossing his arms adorably, still in the older's lap. "I'm still not going!"

Yeonjun lets out a sigh and pulls Beomgyu of his lap and heads to the bathroom, Beomgyu looking at him, every step he goes.

When the door was fully locked, Beomgyu headed over to their shared bed and layed down on it, scrunching up in a ball. He went into deep thought.

Is Yeonjunnie sad because of me? No! I don't wanna make him sad!!! But he wants me to go to the doctors and I don't wanna go because it's scary... but Junnie said that he'd be there and said that they would never hurt me... I'm still scared!!! Should I give it a go? I know! I'll make a bet with Yeonjun that if the doctors break into our house we would never go doctors again! And if they don't, I will go doctors anytime, with no fuss. Yes! I'll do that!

After the time thinking, Beomgyu made his way towards the bathroom door and politely knocked on it.

"Junnie?" Beomgyu called out.

"Hm?"

"Uhm... could you come out? Well if your not doing anything in there of course," Beomgyu steps back as the door opened.

"Yes Beomgyu?"

"Uhm, I was thinking for a while and thought if we could make a bet! So, I will go to the doctors and if they break into our house then I'm NEVER going again, and if they don't, then I'll go every time I need to with no fuss!" Beomgyu said it all, putting his arms on his hips as a large grin spread across his face.

"Phew. Finally," Yeonjun stretches his arms out. "Yeah, deal. Now come on, I want my cuddles. We can go doctors tomorrow, it's too dark now," he grabs Beomgyu's waist and dragged them to the bed and falling right on it when they make it there.

"Okii!"

- THE NEXT DAY -

Yeonjun carefully wakes up his baby since Beomgyu's appointment was at 10:00 and it was 9:27 at the moment, so they needed to get ready because the doctors were quite far away from where they live.

"Baby, wake up honey," Yeonjun calls to his cute boyfriend.

Beomgyu stirres but doesn't get up, and instead hits Yeonjun on the face.

"Mmmm... Go away... lemme sleep..." Beomgyu turns over cuddling into Yeonjun's hand that he placed earlier on beomgyu's face.

"Owh, that hurt," Yeonjun complains.

At that, Beomgyu turns over and rushes to Yeonjun, eyes wide. "Did I hit you? Junnie! I'm so sorry!" Beomgyu then plastered kisses all around Yeonjun's face.

"Hah, beommie it's fine, just get up so we can go to the doctors, we're gonna get late,"

|_____________________|

Turns out they didn't get late, fortunately. They made it right in time. I mean, right in time. Yep, they ran into the door just as it hit 9 and when the doctor called them.

Now they are in the doctor's room, talking to the doctor, obviously. Yeonjun was doing all the talking, because Beomgyu was too shy.

"Mhm, okay," The doctor looked towards Beomgyu, then looked to the computer and looked as she was typing something. "I would like to just confirm your date of birth just in case,"

Beomgyu looked nervously at Yeonjun as he smiled at him.

"U-Uhm 13/3/2001," Beomgyu says.

"Alright, I just need to check a few things," the doctor smiles at him, seeing as he was nervous.

She then checked his temperature, heart beat, whatever, and it seems that it was a normal cold after all, so there was nothing to worry about.

"All right, it's all settled, just need to have medicine every time you go bed for 2 days, and you won't have a cold anymore," the doctor finished with that.

"Okay doc, thank you and I'll make sure I'll feed him it," Yeonjun smiles at her.

"Mhm!"

Beomgyu and Yeonjun left the room and made their way back to Yeonjun's car.

"See? It wasn't that bad," Yeonjun says.

"But it haven't even been 10 mins yet! She's probably plotting her evil plan!" Beomgyu shrieked.

Yeonjun just chuckled at that and messed up Beomgyu's hair before giving a quick peck on the lips. Beomgyu leaned forwards for more kisses, but Yeonjun didn't give him them. And now Beomgyu was left there with kissie lips waiting for a kiss.

"Junnie! I want kissies~" Beomgyu groaned.

"Until we get home," Yeonjun replied.

Beomgyu wailed at that. "Your so mean! I hate you!"

"Hah, sure you do,"

Hoi

Why are you still here?

Kk bye

Bye?

Bye.

BYE

BYE