Two

So... I think if I add my stories to my reading list... it adds chapters? I say this since Similar Feather is nowhere near chapter 10 and yet it says that it's on 14 of 15...

Also, to the people of Ham's place: I know you're reading so unless Wattpad's fucking with me, vote please, dammit. Voting helps the story.

~~~

It was after hours when all of the staff went home and the boys were tucked in their beds to recharge for the day.

Quite literally. They have beds designed for them to recharge in and are tucked in bed like children every night in their pajamas and even plushies of their brother. It was kinda cute if they weren't assholes to the staff about every little detail including having a bedtime story read to both brothers...

Trust me, they know when the story is over.

Anyways...

It was long after the last train left when Sun heard something. At first, he was... upset, to say the least, and for lack of better words to describe his feeling at the moment... but then his mood shifted as he decided to message his brother.

---

Brother ☀️: Moon

Brother ☀️: Moonie!

Brother ☀️: Mother fucker! Wake the piss up!

Brother ☀️: Ill keep spammin u if u dont wake the fuck up RN!

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

Brother ☀️: MOON

---

Sun did not expect Moon to call him so he accidentally hit the answer button and was greeted with a very loud "WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU WANT AT THIS HOUR, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!?!" ringing in his head.

---

Brother ☀️: SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT!!!

Brother ☀️: I WAS TXTIN U 4 A REASON!!!

Brother ☀️: USE MESSAGIN DAMMIT!!!

Brother 🌙: THEN WHY THE FUCK DID U WAKE ME UP!?!

Brother ☀️: Listen!

---

Moon listened, but all was quiet. Why the hell would Sun wake him up over nothing?

Wait...

Someone just said something about "phone people" through the vents...

---

Brother 🌙: R u talkin of the voice in the vent?

Brother ☀️: Yeah!

Brother ☀️: Dont u think it sounds... lik it BELONGS to Lady Twilight?

Brother 🌙: The fuck u mean?

Brother ☀️: Listen dammit!

---

Moon laid back down and listened... The voice was of a woman, of course, but it sounded bold like a honey badger, yet soft as a chinchilla's fur coat. The moment Moon closed his eyes, he could see her.

Lady Twilight's back as her hair swayed in the gentle wind with her biker helmet in her hand.

This gave him metaphorical goosebumps all over his body.