Renewed, M reader X Itzy Yuna

Male reader X Itzy Shin Yuna Length: 7400+

Length: 7400+

A/N: i need to give out to @worldsover​ on tumblr for Co-writing this story, the amount of help he gave me for this one is massive so make sure to thank him for this one and check out his stuff as well. I am excited to post this one, not sure how many will want to read it but thank you ahead of time.

———————-—————————————————-

The school halls had this grating echo, and you were glad to be gone soon. All your fellow students talked about for the past few months was prom this and prom that. Girls went on about the dresses they bought and the limos they rented; guys rambled about their promposals and afterparties. Right now, a group of classmates is loudly arguing about table seating. You couldn't care less. The one girl you wanted to go with was already taken. Inevitable. Shin Yuna was the girl of every guy's dreams, a stunning visual, a kind soul.

Inevitable too was the fact that you would fall for her, even if it didn't start that way. You were just neighbors at first, but then you became friends like no other. Considering how much time you spent with her, that friendship could only bloom into infatuation. So as the years went by, you held in your feelings, until senior year when you grew brave enough to confess.

That was months ago. You wanted to forget about it.

"Hey, Oppa, what's with the flower?" Yuna tilted her head and of course, she looked adorable with such a simple gesture. "Actually, before you say that, I wanted to let you know something."

"What's up?" you replied.

"Well, I have a boyfriend now! I want you guys to get along."

The flower might as well have withered right then and there as your heart did. Another guy walked up next to her and held her hand.

"This is Ryan," Yuna said, "and I hope you guys can be friends."

Safe to say, that did not happen. As her friend first, you tried getting along with Ryan but from what you heard, he seemed like the type to just date a girl and move on quickly, so you always had your reservations.

When you take your lunch out of your bag, you notice that you still have that flower in your backpack right now. You never bothered to throw it out, even as it's rotting inside its plastic wrap.

"Oppa!" Well, there goes the peaceful meal. Yuna runs over to you.

"Hey, Yuna, what's up?"

She puts a piece of paper on the table; you quickly recognize it's a ticket.

"Yuna, I already said, I don't care for prom. I don't want to go, and I don't even have a date!"

"Well... I found you one! So you will be going. I need my best friend at prom with me." Yuna looks up at you with her famous puppy dog eyes, knowing your weakness and melting your resolve.