The City of love and secrets. Male reader X Kim Sejeong

Male Reader X SejeongLength: 7

Length: 7.6 k+ words
Tags: couple, creampie

A/n- been a while plus it's not my best work but oh well. Hope you enjoy.
—————————————————————————

Paris. The city of love. Everyone has heard that saying and it was honestly true. From your first steps off the plane, you just felt your emotions heighten somehow. Sure it could have been a placebo effect just knowing you were there but either way, you could just feel the love in the air.

Your walk through the airport was almost robotic until you felt a tap on your shoulder. Looking to the side you saw Sejeong smiling at you and handing you a bottle of water.

"Drink. You slept for most of that flight so I imagine you are thirsty."

Taking a sip of the water, you continued to walk throughout the airport eventually reaching the luggage pick-up section. A few minutes go by as the two of you just stood there in silence, your fingers fidgeting. The sound of a slam gets you back to your senses as you see the luggage begin to fall down the conveyor belt.

Different kinds of suitcases move around on the belt as you see the familiar blue from your couple set. Picking them up, you check to see if your names were on them. Once you saw that the bags were both yours, you picked them off the belt and placed them on the floor.

Pulling out the handles, the two of you made your way to the exit to the airport. The flashing cameras were already going off as you got closer and closer to that door. Finally, near the door, you saw your security team waiting to escort you. With a quick nod, the men formed a circle around the two of you as you walked out the door.

The yelling from the cameraman was very apparent as they were not happy that they couldn't take any shots of the star in front of them. The yells from your security team rang in your ears as you took slower and slower steps until the circle was opened, showing you the front door to the black car.

Stretching out your hand, you then let Sejeong enter the car as you followed behind her. Once in, the door gets closer as the camera flashes continue to go off. The sound of the trunk closing gets your attention as the car begins to move little by little. The honking from the horn continued to echo in the air until police began to push the paparazzi from the car. Finally free the Mercedes picked up speed In the street.

"Well, that was quite the event. I'm glad I scheduled that security to be there for us."

"I didn't expect people to know who I was. That honestly was a surprise."

"I knew it would be like this. Your fame blew up thanks to the Netflix show. Fashion week here in Paris is also a massive thing, so anyone invited to these shows would get surrounded by paparazzi as well."

"Well thank you for planning appropriately. That's why you're my favorite manager."

"I'm your only manager."