Pack Responsibilities, M Reader X Dreamcatcher Siyeon

Male Reader X Dreamcatcher Lee SiyeonLength: 5600+Tags: Hate sex, Breeding, Supernatural, fantasyTw: mentions of blood and cutting

Length: 5600+
Tags: Hate sex, Breeding, Supernatural, fantasy
Tw: mentions of blood and cutting

A/n- So not too popular this fic but I'll post it.
—————————————————————————

Fairy tales. That's all they are to some people, but for you, it's your life. The first time you felt the effect of the full moon on your body, amazement hit at how strong you felt. Being a werewolf for some was a horrible thing, but you were proud to be in one of the last few packs in the world. Not only that, you were the son of the Alpha getting ready to take his place.

Currently, you were on your way to your pack's meeting. This one was a surprise meeting for everyone, so you had no time to change into formal wear. Your clothes were just simple sweatpants and a shirt.

When you finally arrive at the building near the edge of the city you're faced with several vehicles that fill the lot of the location. Arriving at the front door, the guards welcome you as you enter. With Werewolves being around for thousands of years, they made locations such as these. Meetings are called for several packs, in places quite old but sacred, with elegant marble and stone all around.

As you walk through the giant hall you find your parents up on the stand waiting. You can see that the Alpha and his family of the west pack haven't arrived yet.

"Ah Daewon my dear son, you are here. Please sit down while we wait for the west pack."

"Of course, but may I ask what the reason was for this meeting?"

"You will know in due time my dear son."

Sitting down in your seat you see the doors open and the west pack Alphas walk towards the stand. As they walk towards your family, all of the other west pack werewolves stand and kneel in respect to their Alpha.

From behind the Alphas, you can see the outline of blue hair. You already know who it is and gets ready for a headache.

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Song. It's good to see you here."

"Mr. And Mrs. Lee. It's very good to see you as well. I hope you are both doing well."

Your parents both nod as they quickly wave for you to stand up and greet them.

"Mr. And Mrs. Lee, it's very good to see you this fine evening."

"It's good to see you as well. We will leave you and my daughter alone for a second and then the meeting will start. Please excuse us."

As both sets of Alphas step to the side your eyes meet with the girl in front of you. Her sharp eyes always amazed you. Even in her human form she still had her sharp wolf eyes, but those eyes quickly showed anger.

"Hello, Siyeon. I hope you are well."

"Well well well. How are you, little wolf?"

"I told you to stop calling me that. I'm not a small wolf when I transform anymore!"