Food Research, M Reader X Sejeong

Male Reader X Kim SejeongLength: 2300+Tags: Creampie—————————————————————————

Length: 2300+
Tags: Creampie
—————————————————————————

College was a pain in the ass. You think it's safe to assume it was for almost everyone. The memories of late-night study sessions, and early morning panic attacks because of exams have never left your mind. Nevertheless, those four years were worth it once you got your degree.

A bachelor's in agricultural science, concentrating on food science. A degree like this meant you only had one real job option, a food researcher. Now to some this job could sound annoying as it's a lot of cooking and experimenting with different flavors but to you, it was a dream.

The love for cooking started at a young age with you being the son of a chicken shop.
The secret to the popularity of the shop was the sauce you made with your mother trying out all of these different spices and such. Those memories help influence the job you have today.

The interview process was tough and grueling with several other candidates but in the end, you were one of two people they hired to Go Research. This company in ten years quickly made its way to the top food research institute in all of South Korea. At the start they had you doing minor things, just picking up ingredients and such for the workers to experiment with.

After a year of your errand boy job, you were finally assigned to a small research team with a face you recognized. The only other new hire with you that day, Kim Sejeong. Unlike you, Sejeong was quickly added to a Research team and now had her own. You were excited to join a team and it certainly helped that Sejeong was always open to your ideas.

Six months went by as you and your team continued to work on developing new foods for the company. Your last product, salted roe fish was a hit even seeing massive sales in countries such as the US and Canada. After that success, the pressure was on for the next big product your team would develop.

It was a late Friday night and you and Sejong found yourself in the Research lab working on the next big product, White Kimchi Ravioli.

"God I'm so tired."

"You and I both but we need to work more on this ravioli."

"Ugh. I feel like plankton when he said ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli. We have been testing out this formula doing big changes to the sauce then the kimchi and then the meat and we still don't have it down."

"Well, it's our job so we keep trying until we are happy with the final product to present."

"Yeah yeah, what about this? Let's try to put more of the kimchi than the meat at a 60/40 ratio."

Sejeong leans over to look and looks at the small changes you do to the ravioli. As she is bending down you get a view of her ample cleavage. Sejong may dress very professionally but those outfits didn't hide her nice mounds.