Chapter 3

I rub my eyes and sit up in my bed.

"Another day!" I say, sarcastically. I go through the morning routine of having a shower and getting dressed, in Minni shorts and a top that says 'Princess is a player' on it. I walk down the hallway when Ash pushes me up against the wall and pins my hands on the wall at my sides.

"There's a place down town, where there is a pool, and it has a sauna. A private sauna. Would you care to join me in it?" He asks, that smirk of his that means "I'm gonna play you, break your heart into tiny pieces and your gonna love me." on his face.

"Yeah, I would care. So if you let me go, I might turn off my caring switch and go with you." I say, letting my black hair fall onto my face. He lets me go.

"What do you say?" He asks. "Words, that normal people say. There might be a book on it. If you can read a higher level then your little brother." I say, tapping him on the nose and walking away. Ash 0 Lara 1. This day better end soon. My phone in my pocket, it's mum.

"Please tell me you're coming home!" I plead into the phone.

"Well, they invited me, and me only to go on a holiday to Hawaii with them." My eyes widen.

"For how long?" I ask her, anger boiling up inside me.

"2 years." She replies.

"Oh my god!! Why??!!" I scream into the phone.

"Can you just put me onto Carmen? Thanks love." I sigh with anger and walk over to Carmen and hand her the phone, and stomp out the door.

I run into my room and pull out my suit case and throw all of my clothes into it. I grab my art supplies and throw them into it too. Then I grab my hair stuff and my motorbike helmet. (Yes, this suitcase is HUGE!) I grab my wallet, my laptop and a whole lot of other crap I couldn't live without. Then I walk back to the Richardson's my house for the next two years or so, dump the suitcase in there and then walk out the back of my house, take my motorbike, put it in their back yard (all in anger) and then I walk down stairs to Carmen who has just hung up the phone.

"Do you mind if I paint the spare room?" I ask, an angelic smile plastered onto my face.

"Sure." Carmen says, confused.

"Thank you." I say, walking up stairs, pulling on my leathers, grabbing my wallet and shoving it into my back pocket, grabbing my helmet and riding down to the hardware store.

~*~*~

I walk into the hardware store and here the low whistles of other guys. This is like perv domain here!

"Hey babe, I have a space in my bed that needs to be filled." A forty year old man with grey hair says to me.

"Ewe no!" I say, walking to the paint section. I pick up a can of dark purple paint.

~*~*~

"Not in he mood boys." I say as I rock up in the driveway to see Ash and Damon standing and waiting for me.

"Heard that you're moving in babe, can't wait." Damon says rubbing his hands together.

"What's the can of paint for?" Ash asks, following me up to my room.

"For my room." I say, slamming the door on his face.

I move my bed, desk and bed side table, chest of drawers and dresser out into the hallway (it's an abnormally large hallway.) and put everything else into my wardrobe. I throw a white sheet onto the floor so I don't get paint on the wood and paint. The deep purple substance changing the colour of the wall from white to purple. Sunlight dances through the open blinds and sits on my back as I sit down on the floor of my room. I close my eyes and imagine the two years I have to spend with the boys, Two years that I have to put up with the calling me babe and groping my ass. Two years of them taking inappropriate photos of me. This is going to be a fun year! Not. I am taken out of my thoughts by a shirtless Ash sitting next to me. Messy hair and wonderful blue eyes sparkling. Two years putting up with this.