Ch.4

We looked at each other eyes. I feel as I know him from some were, but I, I don't know where.
He looked at me for awhile, I soon began to feel uncomfortable under his gaze and I started to squirm. "what's your name?" He asked, putting his hands on my face.

"A-Akashi" I answered,teary eyed. I don't know why. He just reminds me so much of my father. "I found you" he whispers, placing his forehead on mine and looks at my eyes. " I found you. Do you have a heart as a birthmark on your back" he asked, but more like told me. I started to cry, only and I mean only my father knew that.

I swung my arms around his neck and cry into his shoulder. I sobbed and he rubbed my back. " I found you" he whispers, holding me even tighter."tarjeta" I sobbed, holding his kimono tightly. I look at him, his eyes, they remind me so much of him.

Running around in a field in the summertime. Reading storys before bed with my older sister. Baking treats with my mother and father for my sister who was sick.

He looks at me with proud, then he kisses my forehead. "look what you have become. You have become a my daughter once again and IM so glad to have you back my seres esfínter" he whispers. Placing on more kiss on my head. " go meet your brothers" he saids, pushing me towards the turtles. I looked back at him. "well catch up later I promise" he places a kiss to my head and walked to his room.

I found my father, after 15 years I finally found him