Ch.5

I flopped on the couch, with a huge sigh. This has been a strange week. Key word: strange.
I felt a hand on my head and something being placed on my lap. I saw Mikey smile down at me. It's pizza?! I looked at him and smiled. Patting his head, I got up and placed the piece of pizza on the conunter. I noticed this place is filthy! I Swyped my hand accessed the gross top and cringed. Omg, how.

Time to use my grandmothers mind and cleaning skills to clean this place cause, it needs it.
..1 HOUR LATER..

I wipe the beads of sweat off my head and groaned. I threw my gloves in the trash and looked around the lair. "not bad for a wimpy Japaneses girl" I say to myself

leo came into the lair with a gasp makings jump ten feet in the air. I did jump pretty far I clung on the decoration on the ceiling. Leo looked at me confused. "wow, didn't know you could do that" he said, looking up at me. I gave him a smile and jumped down
Crash!
I landed right on Donnie too. I get up and run my head. "you okey?" I asked, looking at him. He looked back at me and we got caught in each other eyes. His face had a worried look and his eyes were caring.
His hand went to the back of my head. I wince, he found a huge knot on the back of my head. I put my hand on his and he gasped. So did Leo, oh no what did I do??

Donnie grabbed my hand, I freaked out. my hand was bleeding bad. Donnie picked me up bridle style. I blushed and twisted in his arms. "D-Donnie is that really necessary?!" he nodded, and kept walking toward his lab. I heard Raph give a laugh, I took off my shoe and chucked it at him. He landed with an oof. I heard Mikey laugh and Raph chase after him.

Donnie set me down on his desk. "sit here" he said, leaving the room for a second.

He came back with a first aid kit. He pulled out a bottle of proxcide "Oh HECK no!!" I screeched,pulling my hand close to my chest.He gave a laugh, and held out his hand. "It don't sting,trusted me" he gave me a toothy smiled. I put my hand in his and let him put the liquid on my hand.

I felt a slight sting but not much. I saw little bubbles and foam
I giggled and smiled. He looked at me with a confused face."what's so funny?"he asked,wrapping my hand up. I pointed to my hand, smiling. "it looks funny" he smiled. He finished wrapping my hand after a awhile. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, patted his head and walked out his lab. I walked out and I blushed.

I think I might have a crush on Donatello