3

"You didn't get the job?!" My father shouts and I groaned. "No I didn't get the job! They said that if I did then my name tag should be in the mailbox with my clock in card, and it wasn't there and it's been a fucking week!" "Don't shout at me mister!" "Well don't fucking shout at me!" I shout right back and I can tell that I got him upset, but I didn't care! I'm just as upset as he is! I mean, all three said that they liked me, so I don't get why they didn't pick me. Like why give me false hope when you don't even plan on hiring me anyway.

I was about to go up to my room, but there was a knock at the door. "Get that before you go to your room and be the lazy bum that you are!" My dad ordered me and I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. I opened it and there was some tech looking guy with a clipboard. The company on his hat read 'AutoNation'. "Dad, I think this guy is here to talk about your car or something," I said in annoyance and the guy tilted his head. "Is there a Louis Tomlinson in this house?" He asked and my dad was right by me when he asked that.

"Um...that's me?" "Oh I swear to you if you hit someone with my car..." "I doubt the dealership would be talking to us if I did. Now, what did I do?" "Nothing. I'm here to drop off this car. It's a gift from Harry, Edward, and Marcel Styles. They even wrote here to tell you 'Thank you for the birthday gift. You are the only person outside of our family who did something for us. Also thank you for applying for such a big role and we have talked about who we want to be at our side and obviously, you spoke out to us the most. You've mentioned not having your own source of transportation, and we wanted to fix that for you. Instead of taking your dad's car, here is your own.' They told me to give these papers as well as a couple of things..."

He handed me a packet and...a card that was likely my clock in card, and a name tag that said:

Personal Assistant
Louis Tomlinson

"Oh my God..." "And here are your keys. You are free to test out the car if you wish. They said if you don't like it, let them know and they'll get you a different one." "I got the freaking job! No wonder it took so long!" I squealed and rushed out and my jaw dropped when I saw the car that they got me.

"Son

"Son...did you sleep with them?" I spun and I glared at him. "You have to realize my assumption. This is a freaking Bugatti La Voiture Noire and this cost 19 million dollars. You have to be something with them for them to go out of their way to get you this." "Well I'm not, but I'm definitely hugging them for the sweet gift." I walked up to my dad and took the packet that he was holding for me. The front was a contract. It talked about what is confidential with the Styles triplets and what I'm free to do and what I'm not allowed to do. It talked about the responsibilities of being a personal assistant, and I was fine with it, so I signed the bottom.

They did talk about me working strictly 40 hours per week, but they did say that the hours will be flexible. Like I could start at 3pm or 10am. I do have the weekends off unless there is an event that they are free to invite me to.