11

It has been 24 hours since I've heard the news of my mother's passing. I have been crying nonstop and Niall is currently staying with me until I get better. I haven't told the triplets yet because I couldn't even move. My dad walked me out of the building and he drove me to the hospital so that I could spend some time with my mother before she had to go. Then he brought me to his house.

It was still feeling like a nightmare... I just saw her the other day before I went out to dinner... But now she's gone... And I feel like I really have no one now...

Knock knock knock

I heard three gentle knocks coming from the front door and I was about to stand when Niall gave me a look and it made me just sit back down. He got up and went to answer the door. "Is Mr.... Louis Tomlinson here?" I heard someone ask and I looked at the door. "Um yeah? He's just not available right now." "Okay. Do you know when he will be available?" "He's going through something hard right now..." "I understand. Well, I was told that these need to be handed to him in person , so I guess we'll be back at a better time..."

Are these from the triplets? "He won't be able to see other people for a good time from now." "Alright, I will let them know and see you at another ti-" "Wait!" I shouted and got up, because hearing that there are gifts that possibly came from them made me feel better in a way...

I rushed to the front door and wiped the tears away. "I'm Louis," I said and the guy nodded his head. He then looked back and nodded at some other guy. "Well our buyer told us that these need to be handed to you directly, but I don't think that you would be able to hold all of them..." "I can make trips. Can I please have them?" I asked, practically begging. The guy nodded and another guy handed me a couple of the gifts. I walked to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. I then walked back and was handed two more. I put them down at a safe place and thanked the delivery guys. I signed the paper and they were off.

"Louis, you aren't read-" "They are from the triplets, Niall. I know that they are. They have to be," I said and hurried to open one of the packages. "Louis-" "I need them Niall. In any way possible," I said lastly and was able to get one of the gifts out of its packaging. I didn't open it entirely. I just opened the others and looked at what was in front of me. I then proceeded to take the lids off and I started to cry again. More and more as they were revealed to me.