Tape#1

Playing TAPE-19.34

DATE: 9/17/[REDACTED]

Recovering Tape...

WARNING. The following Tape is Highly Classified Material.

A Man can be seen starting to record, wearing a lab coat as distant screams were heard with Security Personal running by.

"Test 56, conclusion. The HB-7-A-6-8 Alpha testing shows the effects of cannibalistic type effects on the victim. Victim exposed, Twenty-Six-Year-old male Michael Winters, bit a Security Operative and is currently about to be ter-"

Gunshots were heard in the background as the Scientist clears his throat.

"...Subject has been terminated. Due to the recent concerns of Conflict between Russia and China, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization has issued testing for weapons that will wipe out critical Military structure Effectively."

The Scientist says, having a conflicted expression as he continues.

"Project Red Flu started Five Years ago in Anchorage, Alaska. We have been, coordinating with our NATO Allies to create this...type of weapon. The United Nations will not be notified due to the recent Prospect of Mutually Assured Des-"

The Scientist was cut off as sirens began to blare.

"WE GOT A EXPLOSION AT THE STORAGE CELLS, ALL PERSONAL EVA-"

An explosion was heard then suddenly gas Rapidly started spreading in the background as the scared scientist breathes heavily and reaches for a nearby pistol.

"...May God have mercy on us all."

The scientist says ad he places the pistol on the side of his head and the footage cutout as the gas surrounded him.

TAPE-19.34 Disconnected...

Attempting to reconnect...

...

...

...

Unable to reconnect.