PL's Destiny (Full)

PL was walking around, like all mornings. She was thinking ;What's gonna be the baby's name, who's the father.... Meanwhile, 2nd Reich and Austria-Hungary were waiting for the best moment to do their plan.
Austria-Hungary : Is she here?
2nd Reich : I see her, she just left her home.
Austria-Hungary : And now?
2nd Reich : She's around 2meters between our trap.
Austria-Hungary : Sorry...
2nd Reich : For what?
Austria-Hungary : IMA blind now... I can't help you...
2nd Reich : Why do you think that, I love you, that's why I would die for you. This  schmutzige PL is here.
Let's do our plan.
The plan was Austria-Hungary's , she got this idea when she knew that PL pregnant. Well, it consists of anchluss PL, torturing her until she wants to have an abortion.
Reich had anesthetized PL with gas. During this action, Austria-Hungary removed her patches and thought crying : she could no longer see her children, raise her son, help her daughter with her studies and above all, her boyfriend. Since the incident with PL, he became very obedient to Austria-Hungary, he took a big risk in kidnapping PL, because after all she was one of the most powerful warriors on the European continent, but she was 6 months pregnant, so weakness won her. 2nd Reich was pulling PL's uncontained body. 15 minutes later, Reich returned to his girlfriend, finding her lost in her tearful thoughts.
_Hey! I am here! The plan went well.... But why are you crying?
_Nothing.... Don't worry... She said, trying to put her patches back on.
Reich knew something was troubling her, but knowing her, he told himself that she needed rest. He helped her put her patches in the right direction. He had ordered them on purpose for her, because before the incident, she had glasses with the same details. He hugged her, feeling her tears flowing, and he kissed her. Austria-Hungarydidn't know what was going on: a kidnapping, a love scene with his beloved?
At the same moment, Reich's phone was ringing, Ottoman was calling.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile all of this, PL woke up in a dark basement...
LET ME OUT was the only sentence that she could pronounce...
She was feeling dizzy and she felt contradictory. Was she gonna give birth now, alone in this basement? Could she give a better birth to her baby?