How Poland Came To The World...

Well, it started with a battle (like all strong countries before WW1) between PL and Ottoman Empire. The cause : just a land conflict. The axis were encouraging their ally that was losing. Austria-Hungary were nervous, she was hoping that here friend's gonna win. Meanwhile, 2nd Reich was looking at her, he felt her feelings and told her : **Österreich-Ungarn Liebling, U usually aren't that nervous, u did more dangerous, what's wrong this time? **
_ Nun, sehen Sie, neulich hatte mich diese pl besiegt, und ich hatte ihr mein Leben lang gewettet, dass sie keine Chance mehr hatte, uns, die Äxte, zu besiege. (Well you see, the other day, this pl had defeated me, and I had bet her my life that she no longer had any chance of defeating us, the axis)
_ Why did you do that?! U have TWO CHILDREN!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Fascist Italy was here, hearing the talking and watching the battle. He just were thinking about 🍝 and 🍕. Ottoman was weak that day, he couldn't even hold his sword correctly. When Austria-Hungary noticed that, she could not let herself  die cuz of her weak friend. So, (bad idea) she served as a shield and PL's sword wentuged out his eyes. Ottoman Was moved, 2nd Reich was running to his beloved: CALL AN AMBULANCE, RIGHT NOW! PL was devasted, she was a strong warrior but doing this (to her enemy) was infecting her face to people. 3hours later, she received a message from a random number, that Austria-Hungary became blind. She could not believe it, so PL, to forgot her bad action, went bar to drink vodka. She still not remember but maybe.... U know.... When u drink too much alcohol...
Anyways, 4 months later, PL was sick, a flu that did not want to go away, so, since she had already been pregnant, she took out her old pregnancy test and the answer was positive. She was very happy with her fate, because her 1st child went to live with her father. She was 48 years old, but she had not lost her maternal sweetness.
In the Axis side, Austria-Hungary was still in the hospital, she was always crying, cuz would never be able to see people again. 2nd Reich, seeing his lover like this, told her : Mein Liebling, don't worry. This Slavic trash won't have a better life than u.
_Ho.. How ?...
_I heard that she's pregnant, so..
_ Evil time....
4yo Hungary were sleeping in his mom's arms and 18 years old Austria was trying to confess his feelings to his crush.
PL will have a hard future.
𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓
🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶.