Part 2

Hiiii
I am back with the 2nd chapter of Ankahee Baatein 
Enjoy!!

6:30 pm restaurant

Angad and Tejo were sitting in the restaurant. He ordered cold coffee for both of them. Tejo was still thinking about Fateh's behaviour and was lost in her thoughts. Angad touched her hand and made her come back to the present.

Angad: "kahan khoi ho? Kuch baat bhi nahi kar rahi ho. Kya hua? Are you comfortable?"

Tejo: "ya I'm ok."

Angad: "accha chalo main hi baat shuru karta hu. Tum apne colleagues ke baare me kuch bataao. Wo sab kaise hain? Un sab me kya kya qualities hai."he asked this just to make her comfortable by talking about people who she is working with daily as he found no other apt topic to start conversation. Also he felt that Tejo was engrossed somewhere. Atleast she would talk and feel more comfortable.

Tejo:" Bhuvan, he is the youngest out of us all. Hum sab usko Buzzo kehlata hai. A good team member, a good acrobat and always cares about everyone in the team. Simran hai, our tech expert, but she is on leave for a few days. Abhiraj is a usual casual, carefree guy who is bound to make mistakes in his work but he is the one who would make it a point that he sincerely tries to obey all the orders given to him. He and Buzzo behave like school kids sometimes. They make all of us laugh with their pranks. Abhi ki mistakes ke liye everytime Fateh has to cover up," she said with a smile." Fateh ab uske baare me main kya kahoon. He is the most intelligent out of us all with immense talent of deductions from little clues. It is because of his intelligence that we solve many cases which otherwise would not have been solved easily. Always ready to help everyone, very emotional yet determined towards his duty."

Tejo continued on and on in Fateh's praise and after some time she said ki "Fateh ki tareef karti rahoongi to poori sham beet jaayegi "and smiled a bit. By that time their cold coffee had come and they sipped their coffee.

Angad: "Tejo you wanted to meet the girl I wanted to marry. Hai na?"

Tejo: "of course yes"

Angad: "abhi milogi us se"

Tejo responded in a yes and Angad placed a mirror in front of her face.

Angad: "milo in se. Ye hai jisse main shaadi karna chahta hu. Miss Tejo Sandhu my own TJ, my best friend whom I always loved but could never say. Tejo, I have come back only for you. Today I want to confess that I really love you " He held her hand close to him and said "Tejo will you marry me?"

Tejo was so shocked to hear this that she sat absolutely still without saying anything. She felt as if she would choke any moment. Was finding hard to breathe, her lips went dry and she didn't know what to say. She felt everything getting dark and gloomy in front of her eyes as if she would faint any moment. She never expected a proposal from her best friend. She somehow composed herself after few minutes and took off her hand away from him.

Tejo: "Angad... I... I never ex... expected you to sssay this to me like this." She said this with utmost difficulty. She was finding it hard to speak today. Words just seemed not to come to her. "This was not in the wildest of my dreams. I really don't know what to say to you at this time. Please try to understand this is a big shock for me... I really need some time to get over this and think about it. Now please if you can excuse me."

Angad noticed her condition, how shocked and confused she was and she was just finding it so difficult to speak. Although he knew that she was always a person who would not express her feelings easily but this was not the Tejo he knew of.

Angad: "no problem Tejo. You take your time. I know I've suddenly surprised you like this. I understand. But just remember that I have come to India only for you. Ok ..." he paused" I'll drop you home if you want."