Part 4 (End)

LAST PART

Angad and Tejo into a plan...

Next day, cbi office

Fateh saw Tejo in her cabin and came up to her immediately. He was very angry today.  He held her arm tightly and shouted.

Fateh: " Tejo whats wrong with you? Where were you? Tumhe pata hai main kitna pareshan tha. Meri kya haalat hui in do dino me? Tum us din aise gusse me chali gayi aur uske baad na office aayi, na tumhara phone mil raha tha. Tumhare ghar bhi gaya tha par tum wahan thi hi nahi. Tumhari fikr mein meri jaan ja rahi thi. I know ki mujhse galti hui, I'm sorry for that but aise koi karta hai kya? What was all this tell me."

Tejo did not answer anything and took off her arm from his hands and continued with her work.

Fateh :" I'm asking you something. Jawaab do mujhe."  By that time Abhi and Buzzo entered her cabin as she had called them also to her cabin and Fateh had to contain his anger and dismay.

Buzzo:" what happened boss? You called all of us."

Tejo : "I wanted to inform all of you that I'm getting married to Angad very soon."

Everyone looked shocked for a minute but then Buzzo and Abhi congratulated her while Fateh stood still. She offered sweets to all of them but Fateh did not even look at them. He looked so broken with this news.

Abhi: "engagement kab hai?"

Tejo:" date is still not finalised. But Angad wants to meet all of you and give a small party tonight. So are you all in?"

Both of them agreed in a yes but Fateh didn't speak.

Tejo:" Fateh what about you? Tum aaoge na?"

Fateh: "obviously boss. Aap itni khush ho to aapki khushi me zaroor shaamil honga". He left the cabin after this.

Tejo realised that Fateh was upset with this news. She wished Angad's plan worked for both of them. Fateh did not talk much to anyone throughout the day. He was very disturbed. He had become very insecure after this news. His fear of losing his Tejo, his life was making him very restless. His thoughts of losing someone close to him were all over him again today. He didn't know what to do at this time.

8:00 pm party venue.

Tejo was looking gorgeous in a short red dress and her usual light makeup.

Fateh was sipping a glass of wine and continuously looking at Tejo and Angad who were sitting close to each other hand in hand. Angad invited Tejo to come for a dance and she reluctantly agreed. They both started dancing together but Tejo's mind was with Fateh and she was constantly looking at Fateh's expressions who was full of rage and anger. How could anyone else touch his beloved Tejo in front of him. He felt like thrashing up Angad for doing this but could not. After all he was Tejo's would be fiance. He was strangulating the glass of wine with his hand and after some time the glass crashed in his hand. His hand started to bleed. Tejo came running to him after seeing his hand bleed.

Tejo: "Fateh yeh kya kiya tumne? Show me your hand. It's bleeding".

Fateh:" thanks for your sympathy boss. I'm fine. You please go and enjoy the dance with your fiance. I'll manage."

Tejo: "shut up Fateh! Show me your hand. Abhi get the first aid box from your car."

Fateh started to move out. Tejo had stopped him but he shrugged off her hands and continued to walk out.

Tejo: "Fateh please stop. Tumhe meri kasam. Yahan aakar baitho."

Fateh had to stop and come back. Tejo did the dressing of his hand and gave him glass of water.