Chapter Sixteen: I dun good, I dun real good

Later that day Kat's pov

"Hello. Lets get to work." Gevanni says as he walks in with everyone else. Near gets a laptop brought down to our spot on the floor. I am too high on sugar to even function at all with work related stuff. Near pours over his case files and I start to talk randomly. And its loud enough for everyone to hear me. "if the area of a circle is pi times radius squared, and jimmy has a yellow mule, and if unicorns really do exist all while Sara is smiling, and the Sahara desert is a desert not dessert but dessert would be nice right now. Emilio's Pizzeria is open seven days a week, which means he is definitely a suspect. Oh and what if Near isn't actually albino and he just bleaches his hair." Everyone is staring at me at this point. "I don't bleach my hair Kat. You are the only one here who dyes their hair." Near says. "What? I don't dye my hair. Its naturally this red." I say. "right. Okay then." He says. "Is there something wrong with her?" Rester asks. "Um. Not really she is just extremely high on sugar." Near says and I start singing. "say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eyes as we dance with the devil tonight." "Stop your singing. Its so bad." Rester says. "Uh no its not. I could be the next winner on the Voice!" I shout at him. "You are so annoying. Just shut up Katlyne." He shouts back. I know just what he will hate. I lean over to Near and start to kiss him passionately and thank the Gravy Lords he kisses back. Then Rester says "Ew. Dear god. My boss and the pain of my existence are- blech. This has to be the worst day of my life. Now she will never leave." He overreacts. Ha ha. This is going to be great. I pull away and start back up my thinking process. Out loud. "So, we can fairly assume Breaking Benjamin is irrefutably the best band in the world, and that I am dating a genius albino and I always feel stupid when im in the same room as him which means the culprit is Miley Cyrus!" I come to that conclusion. "what the hell, Kat? How on earth do you come to that conclusion?" Rester asks. "I have no idea." I say feeling accomplished. "Oh and Kat, why do you feel stupid around me?" Near asks. "Excuse you! Do you see the way she is acting?" Rester asks angrily. "she is not dumb just immature. And there is nothing wrong with that." Near says in my defense. "Oh please. You are only saying that because she is your girlfriend. If it were anyone else you would say they are unintelligent." Rester says. Wow he really doesn't like me. "No I'm saying that because she was ranking number 3 throughout the years at wammy's." he says. "Yeah stupid. I dun good. I dun real good." 

A/N: this is just a short random part and im sorry i haven't updated in quite sometime. This is supposed to be the one i update daily and i haven't been. I was slightly sick and writer's block played a part too. but yeah here is a little part and i will try to post another part today to make up for my neglect. =^-^=