Chapter Nineteen: A gamer, a chocoholic and a psycho.... What could go wrong?

"Oh you're going down, ginger!" I scream. "Hey! You have red hair too!" Matt screams back at me. "I'm going to win this." I tell him. "Aw that's cute." Matt says. "What's cute?" I ask him. "That you think you can win." Matt says. "Yeah Kat, I don't think you could beat him." Mello says. "Well do you know whats cuter than my attempt to win? Bats." I say. "Well, bats are adorable." Mello says. "Who's side are you on anyway, Mells?" Matt asks. "Hmmmm. Chocolate." He says in reply. "Of course you're on chocolate's side. Well I will win this time."

                                              15 minutes later

I lost. Every time. He is so good. "Well, I can beat you at other things." I say. "like what?" Matt asks. "I can beat you at being a girl, I can beat you at being British, at drawing, and being insane." I say. "That's not something to be proud of." Mello says. "Oh go back to getting diabetes." I say to him. "Don't make me bust your face again." Mello says. "Don't make me kill your friend. But then again you guys should be used to dying." I say. "Wait, why are you killing me?" Matt asks. "You exist so therefore you are fair game for me to kill." I say. "And here I thought we were all friends." Matt says. I stand up and say "You couldn't handle this as your friend." Before striking a pose. "This is not the time for modeling." Says Near as he walks by.

  I get up and follow him and hug him from behind. "Hey PowderPuff." I say. Matt then sticks his head in the door and says "Are you in the game?" I look at him confused and Near asks "What game?"  Mello than puts his head in saying "Dans le jeu de l'amour."  I roll my eyes and then say. "Number 1: I didn't know you knew French. And number 2: depends on your definition of 'le jeu de l'amour'." I say. "Oh. We already know. Baiiiii." Matt says. "That was awkward." Near says. "they are awkward." I say. "I heard that!" Matt says. "Don't care!" I yell back at him. "You will when I eat you!" he yells. "ew." I say quietly. "Don't worry. He won't eat you on my watch." Near says "Good." I say then I slap his face.

 "What was that for?" he asks. "Do you want to die?" I scream ask him. "What are you talking about?" He asks. "Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol at 19 years old. You are crazy!!!" I scream. "Well you are only a couple months older than me." He says. "yeah but you don't see me drinking! And have you forgotten that it's illegal?" I say. "Well you did give me a drink last night." He says. "yeah. One. You went over the top! It's hilarious but scary. Don't ever do that again!" I tell him. "I won't okay. You have an extreme psychological problem. Has anyone ever told you that?" he asks. "Yeah quite a few people have. You know it has actually been proven by doctors." I say. It has actually been proven. "I don't know what would be shorter. The list of problems you have or the list of problems you don't have." Near says. "Oh all I have is Manic Depression, anxiety, paranoia, ADD, and OCD. Nothing much at all." I tell him. "Oh. Nothing much then. So then. Are we?" he asks. "are we what?" I asks in return. "Dans de jeu l'amour?" he clarifies. "Oh. Well if you want to be. I'm down for it." I say. "Alright. So then we shall be." Near says.

                  "Okay so I have a random question." I say. "Oh now I'm scared. What is it?" he asks. "Can I start a circus?" I ask. "Where did that come from?" Near asks in return. "I have no idea. I just really want to start a circus." I explain. "Okay. Whatever makes you happy." He responds. "Yayy! And you will be the main attraction." I say grinning evilly. 

A/N: okay little kittens, it has been quite a while since i updated this. I am extremely sorry that this is such a crap chapter. Oh and, 'Dans de jeu l'amour' means in the game of love. It would probably be very confusing if i didn't explain that. anyways see ya all soon, well I won't be seeing all of you but ya know what i mean. =^-^=