✨Lupin III Smut Headcannon Info!✨

(Its all in the title u guys lol ~daisukesnipergirl)~ Lupin/Jigen/Goemon/Fujiko/Zenigata

.

Arsene Lupin the Third:

. Generally this man likes to keep himself clean and hygienic so he'll give himself a trim, but still have a little bit of short body hair

.  He'll use a special French conditioner and shampoo to make sure his hair smells nice along with a matching soap as well.  He also likes to put on strong cologne.

. He's a real lover and he'll try anything to woo you into submission, as well as using his charms of sweet talk.  Lupin doesn't play games when he wants to have you.  

. Overall this man is a switch but loves it when he's in control all the time, if YOU wanted to take control he'll be happy to sub for you. His favorite position to have you in is spread eagle so he's able to see you get ravished by him.  He also likes you in Doggy-Style.

. X-ray? He's average, nothing special even though he brags that he's the best at sex.  He has some short pubes but also keeps up with his hygienic maintenance  

. He can last more than 2 rounds, hell he can go all  night if he's extremely horny which often he is

.He likes to talk dirty/bdsm/sex toys/ anything.  He's not afraid to be freaky with you if you asked him.  He knows how to do all of them and loves to use vibrators on you it just makes him more horny seeing you writhe with pleasure in front of him.

.Lupin will literally scream when you blow him, there is nothing else in the world he enjoys than a good blowjob.  In return he'll eat you out and use his tongue licking you like ice cream.

.Lupin makes a lot of noise and you'll probably be the same way as well.  He moans, talks dirty, groans, grunts everything.

. Touch yourself in front of Lupin and he'll have your hands above your head, he'll tease you and make you beg for him as well.  He's a masochist and if your into that well...he's into it too.

.Condoms? He uses them all the time, because he can't control the shitload of cum he releases so don't worry

.The aftercare usually is him cleaning you up, and him clinging and spooning you in bed after everything is put away an stuff.  He'll give you that little giggle  when he nuzzles his face into your neck and say some dirty jokes to you

.What about having kids and asking him THAT question?  Well, he actually doesn't mind babies.  It runs in his family and if you wanted to marry him and have a kid he would gladly do so.  Unless you didn't want kid's, he'll be just fineeeee with that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisuke Jigen

.This man is one hairy mf that never shaves, chest, beard, legs, and pubes.

. Usually he'll take a normal shower, none of those fancy products that Fujiko or Lupin uses.  Just general soap, shampoo, conditioner, and done.

. He's not too good at being romantic because of all the women he's come across betraying him.  He'll give you a grin or a compliment on your outfit, or say something sweet.