Jigen x Reader (Drunk)

Top Jigen/Touching/Behind Receiving
.
.
.
He laughed heartily at the table with Lupin and Goemon, drink in hand. At this point he knew how to handle his liquor well than his blue jacketed friend, Lupin slurred his words making a few jokes here and there. You sipped the last of your drink and slammed the glass down scrunching your face, the rest of the men laughed and gave you a small applause.

Your beloved partner, Jigen, chuckled with his empty glass and looks over to you with a shade of blush and a soft grin.  His eye peered at you under his dark brimmed hat. Next thing you know all of you were walking out of the bar & restaurant laughing and slurring your words.  Jigen didn't always seem too drunk, he was a little tipsy but he was somewhat humble.  You drove him back home to the hotel where all of the Lupin gang was staying at temporarily. 

    Jigen's face was slightly pink in blush when he looked over to you.  Pulling up in the parking spot you then got out of the car and assisted to help him, even though you didn't know how drunk he was, he cooperates with you.  Jigen chuckled, "I think I'll be alright to walk doll.  I'm not too bad."  He slipped his hands in his pockets as he got out of the car.  Making way into the hotel he walked with you to the elevator where he pressed the button to the fifth floor.

   You were also a little tipsy as well waiting in the elevator as your eyes darted to Jigen.  God was he so handsome...he caught you gazing at him and he chuckled, "What's wrong?"  Gasping your eyes dart away looking at the ground, "Ah nothing...I-."  The gunman grinned softly as he then rubbed your back gently, the elevator doors opened as the both of you walked out and down the hall to your room together.

Before the two even got to the door Jigen grasped your hand and pressed you against the wall.

He lifted your chin up chuckling deeply,
   "Certainly there's isn't "nothing" doll.  I may be a little tipsy at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize your facial expressions." 

You flush red, "Y-You just looked good looking when you're tipsy."

He grunted and chuckled as he slowly pulled his hat up, tilted his head, and gave you a soft kiss.

You shivered holding his face kissing back, Jigen's hand fiddled with the keys quickly and unlocked the door pulling you inside.  Parting from the kiss, Jigen shifted out of his black coat hanging it on a door rack along with his beloved hat.  He brushed his greasy black hair back.  His face still pink with a drunken blush, as his mind controlled of his dirty thoughts.  He led you to the bedroom,
    "You're so pretty~"
Jigen spoke as his pupils dilated with his beautiful hazel brown eyes.  His hands were placed on your curves as he dipped his head kissing your neck, you let out a small moan of affection.  He hummed deeply as his hands reached your hips, he assisted in slipping off your tight skinny jeans, and your dark colored blouse. The gunman grunted softly after as he kissed your neck from behind this time, one hand playing with the panty straps, the other beneath your bra.
    "Mmm Jigen..." He remained only in his boxers as his body was pressed against your backside. You could feel his hot breath breathing down your neck, his warm hairy chest, and a growing tent in his boxers that pressed against your ass.  He whispered in your ear,
"Mmm...you're so fucking gorgeous doll." 
You exhaled shivering,
"Oh Jigen...take me now...please!" 
    He chuckled as he dragged your panties down your legs, respectfully asking you to lay down on your stomach on the edge of the bed for him. 

     You suddenly felt his large bulbous tip poking between your cheeks in a teasing thrusting motion.  His sudden tease drove you crazy for him.  Then he poked at your opening prying with his fingers and then finally sliding inside you.  He leaned in and whispered something dirty into your ear.  You lowered your redden face into the pillow as he laughed heartedly.  To you he felt huge, and he stayed there a moment letting you adjust to his
size. 

   Then slowly Jigen grasped your shoulders as he slid out and back in  causing you to yelp and moan. The gunman grunted sliding back out and pushing back in.  You gripped the sheets in pleasure as he started to go a constant pace.  The bed rocked and creaked as he stood up standing and thrusting into you.  He panted heavily squeezing your shoulders driving his cock a little harder and deeper, only to cause loud clapping.  Your heart rate goes up racing with excitement, feeling Jigen's hot breath, looking back behind you seeing him pound your pussy ass. 

   Jigen groaned pushing in deep and laying on your backside humping inside you, his hands reach under and fondle with your breasts.  He didn't stop kissing your lips and your neck.  You moaned his name over and over again,
   "D-Daisuke...OH I love you!"
"Mmghn I love you too doll-!"
He sits back up with his hands on your shoulders and started drilling his dick in and out of you, covered in your wetness.  You begged for him to go faster and harder, his animal side that's been bottled up comes out as he starts going full speed, slamming his hips into your ass causing you to scream with pleasure.  Jigen playfully smacked your ass causing you to squirt and cum all over his dick. 
   He grunted deeply shaking with immense pleasure, " UGHH I need to unload in you doll!"
"Yes! YES! YES!" You chanted gripping the sheets bucking your hips back.
    He couldn't take it anymore and he pounded himself three more times into you before unloading his warm semen inside of you.  Jigen groaned shakily as he emptied himself into you, you gasped for air and moaned feeling him fill you up. 

   He slips out of you as you felt his load drip out of you, he then goes to help clean up the mess you both made grabbing a towel.  "That was amazing..." He said with a chuckle.  You sit up as he kissed your lips once again affectionately. "You're so good that's why." You flushed bright red with a giggle.  Jigen exhaled softly,
   "Mmm, only for you, Ha ha.  Little bit woozy after all that drinking and sex now." 
   "You wanna watch a movie in the room?" You asked.
   "Yeah, can it be a western one?"  Jigen smiled.
You laughed, "Of course it's gotta be western for you."
   "Hey...I just unloaded my gun in you, and I think we should watch a western film." Jigen joked.
You laughed slapping his shoulder,
"NO don't start making gun jokes-"
He smirked,
"Why is it because I only did one round with my gun an we could've done six rounds?"
You threw the sheet over his head, "JIGEN!!!"
He laughed heartily, "What? I was just talking about my revolver!" He pulled out his Smith & Wesson.
You cover your face and have a giggle fit as Jigen just laughed with you in bed.  "Let's just watch a damn western movie okay?" Jigen finally agrees. And for the rest of the night you two cuddled together and watched western movies and films until you both fell asleep together for the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~