Multi-Husky's Team Part 5

(scene changes to all four pups working together by teleporting their secret identity things into the the locked trailer)

(Once everything involving their secret identities was safely secured all four celebrated)

Wildfire: At least now our secrets are securely locked up out here in the desert!

Multi-Husky: Yep!

(scene changes to Ace, Ember, Techna, and Aqua peaceful relaxing outside their garbage truck shelter)

Aqua: You kept the energy badges here right?

Ace: No worries, those are still here!

Techna: Wait, how will we get back and forth?

Ace: We still have power packs that enable teleportation or we could invent a method of connecting both shelters!

(scene changes to all four working together while Ace uses his powers to and the teleportation power packs to make two portal doorways)

(Ace then uses teleportation to put one doorway into the desert trailer hideout while the other was hidden in his garbage truck shelter)

Ace: I'm back and these portal doorways will connect our shelters so it's like they're a different room!

Techna: Nice one Ace!

Ember: Yeah!

Aqua: Yep!

(scene changes to all four having dinner together after a hard days work)

Mayor Humdinger: Ace! I Need your help!

(Ace exits the truck)

Ace: Something wrong?

Mayor Humdinger: It's the litter blower it got ruined when I fell on it! Also I am done with it!

(Ace shrugs before behind giving the ruined litter blower)

Mayor Humdinger: Well that takes care of what I should do about the ruined device!

(scene changes to Ace putting the litter blower among a mountain of litter)

(scene changes to the next day where the Princess of Barkingburg asking Ryder to help since the throne had been taken)

Ryder: Don't worry princess we'll be over right away!

Ryder: Paw Patrol to the Air Patroller!

(scene changes to Paw Patrol in their Mission Paw gear outside the castle)

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh thank goodness you're here Paw Patrol!

(the princess notices Marshall's pup tag is repeatedly blinking)

Princess of Barkingburg: Uh? Marshall is there something wrong with your pup tag?

Marshall: Huh?

(Marshall noticed his blinking pup tag before lightning shot out and struck several feet away before a pup appeared)

Everyone: Whoa! What just happened?!

Marshall: Why'd my pup tag do that?!

Mystery pup: Electra if back baby!

Pups and Ryder: Electra!

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh you know that pup?

Ryder: Let's just say she a naughty super powered pup.

Electra: You bet your circuits on that Ryder! So this is Barkingburg, such an interesting place!

Chase: Electra you're surrounded!