LBF 13

I put his phone back after he came back to the room. I was done clean up the food and told him about I want to take a walk for a while before go back home and he let me for it.

The wind at Trat beach softly kissing my cheeks. It's feel so cold when it touched my watery eyes that full with the tears and they escaped down to my cheeks non-stop. My hand grasping the pregnancy test. I want to tell him about this heartwarming news, but the sadness wrapped myself, makes me cancelled m intention to do that.

"Am I too busy until I didn't have a time for my husband? Or I'm not pretty yet? Am I not deserve all of this until my husband find another woman instead of me. Even we were just get married."

I feel the tear starts tumbling down my cheeks. Sobbing. Glad that the people at the beach is not many yet.

I go back home when the sky wrapped by the darkness and get into my bedroom immediately. Saint isn't home yet, as my thought. Pho never disturb me, he just let me have a time with myself.

When Saint is already home, I'm still wide awake, not sleep yet. What was just happened today makes me really can't sleep. And once again, he kissed my forehead and says the sorry word. After he fell asleep, I cried silently. It's felt so hurt of being treated like this by him.

I woke up in the early morning. I can't sleep all the night and sat on the house compound. I sat on the bench almost 30 minutes there and my eyes catches on Saint that striding to his car hurriedly, on his way to his office without noticing me on the outside.

"Dear!" I called.

Saint turn around to me. I walked over him and corrected the position of his tie that a little bit mess.

"As a leader, you need to always be neatly. Okay done, be careful." I shot warm smile to him.

He touched my cheeks, cherish them softly.

"Thank you, I go first."

"I Lo...."

He get into his car without waiting for me to finish my words.

"I Love You." Said me, slowly right after his car left the house.

"Ika!!" Pho called me from inside the house. I quickly get in to get him.

"Kha Pho..."I responded.

"Follow me to the Pisanulok Beach. I want to bury half of Mae's body in the beach sand, people said this way is good for stroke patient."

I frowned as I heard his statement.

"We try."

Pho tried to make me understand on his statement after saw my reaction.

Mae's body buried at the beach sand except her head for an hour. Pho decided to stay at the Pisanulok resort while me haven't packed any clothes because he made a sudden decision. Glad they had a clothes shop nearby the resort.

I bought some clothes from the shop nearby. While I was choosing the clothes there, I saw that one man, based on his height, hair style from his back, and his laugh looks so familiar ,like my husband. He was with a hijabi woman. I just keep watching on them while choosing some clothes in that shop till I saw Pho and Mae approached and spoke to them from the outside of the shop. My feeling about to know who was that man and the woman was getting deeper. I really want to know who was the both of them. I try to lurking and my eyes became wide.

"Dear..."

I murmured. While cupping my hand over my mouth. I feel the tears start tumbling down my cheeks. My heart was thumping painfully against my chest. It's hard for me to know who was that woman because