𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛**𝐜𝐡

𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛**𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞________________________

𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛**𝐜𝐡
𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞
________________________

"𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 my favourite child." Missy calls out to me from the wound down window of her red car as she pulls into my driveway. I did not miss going back to school, but I did miss the routine... Missy driving our group to school as we scream to our favourite songs and walking home with Spider as he makes shitty 'your mum' jokes and attempts to put on an American accent.

"I'm actually feeling kind of excited." I smile at my girls Missy, Sash and Ams as I open the passenger car door.

"Maybe because you're looking so hot right now." "I'll second that." I let out a warm smile as I look down at my outfit; a light green, satin dress which comes to my knees paired with the original Doc Martins.

"Thanks guys! So do y'all." I position myself in the seat next to Amerie and smile at her. "This cars feeling a lot less squashy without Harps. Where is she?"

"No idea. Bitch didn't answer her phone." Sasha looks back at me while Missy hands me her bubble tea to have a sip of.

She turns up the music to reveal 'Cherry Lips' is playing. I grab hands with Sasha and Am as we sing the words on our way to school.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿︎

All four of us take a collective deep breath before we get out of the car and begin to trudge into Hartley High with a false mask of self confidence.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Spider looking at us, along with his little boy clan. "I forgot how much I hate it here." I whisper.

"Honey, we're home." Amerie smiles at me.

"Missing your fifth witch?" Spider calls out to us.

"Piss of Spider." I respond, rolling my eyes.

"Ooh!"

"Hey Amerie." I hear Dusty say.

Missy, Sash and I all exchange smiles and giggles as we continue walking. Cue a very happy Amerie in about five seconds. She's had a crush on this boy for as long as I can remember. Why, you may ask? I've got no fucking clue. He's a total dickhead.

"Dusty spoke to me!" Amerie grabs my shoulders and jumps on me, causing me to bump into Darren and Quinni.

"I'm so sorry. I love your outfits!" I turn back and say, feeling bad. They smile back at me.

"No worries TayTay. We are giving jellyfish realness, as are you."

"Catch up later, yeah?"

"For sure!" I reply to Quinni, with a smile.