𝐬𝐥𝐭𝐬

𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐬𝐥𝐭𝐬𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫____________________

𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐬𝐥𝐭𝐬
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫
____________________

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 in the assembly room. My leg bobbing up and down from the thoughts that are consuming my mind. Who did it? It's definitely not Missy, she absolutely wouldn't do that to me, so that leaves three little bitches left.

My concentration is interrupted as Spider sits next to me. Fuck my life.

Missy puts her hand on my thy as a sign of comfort. "It's all good Tay, it's going to be fine, okay?" She whispers.

"Yo slut, I have a ranga fettish. Choose me next time aye?" I hear from behind me.

"Talk to her again and I will cut your balls off." Missy threatens the boy who raises his hands in defence.

"Go fuck yourself mate, cause no respectable person would ever do that deed for you." Spider turns and yells at him for round two.

Woodsy walks over to the mic, her heels clicking with every step she takes. "I am a woke woman. I enjoy sex just as much as the next person." Everyone around the room chuckles.

"Really didn't need to know that." I hear Sasha laugh from the row in front of me.

"But you all are ruining your reputations and I am in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map and have strongly suggested that there are no more parties, shindigs or gathos." I roll my eyes. Are you actually fucking joking me right now? Lucky dad won't care, some people are about to be in some deep shit.

I notice Spences legs are bobbing up and down. He has his head hurried in his hand while the arm closest to me lays limp. Shit, is he okay?

I slide my fingers into his grip as I begin to rub circles on the back of his hand. I hope he's not too anxious.

I feel him wrap his fingers around mine, a silent acceptance of my gesture. I notice his leg stop bobbing.

After a few minutes of lectures which I paid no attention to, I feel Missy grab my hand and pull me up. I notice everyone around me leaving the hall. "Come on Tay, we gotta go."

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿︎

Sasha, Missy and I are standing around Harpers locker as she informs us of the fight she just had with Amerie, making me feel slightly sick. We all look to our right to see the girl sheepishly walking over to us.

I exchange a look with Sasha and she grabs my hand, leading me to walk in the other direction. "Oi, Taite." Amerie calls out, just above a whisper. Sasha and I stop, rolling our eyes at her. "So you've chose your side?"

"Are you kidding me? You broke people up. You outed people... you outed me." I look at the floor.

"And all that work that Missy and I did to stay friends... that's fucked."

"Harper did the map too." Amerie whines. I feel a sudden pang in my chest. She must've. Harper and Missy were the only ones I told about Ant. I didn't tell Am. I wanted to keep it under wraps because Ant and I are close.

"You know it really shits me when people can't own up to their own actions. Come on Taite." Sasha pulls me towards Missy. I can't help but feel sick knowing two of my best friends completely exposed me and so many others. I'm so done.

We catch up to Missy to see she's talking to Harper. I give her a glare before turning and walking the other way. "Wait, Tay!" "Taite what's wrong?"

This school is hell.

As I begin to walk away, Woodsys voice rings through the school on the loud speakers, "Will the following come to classroom 5D. Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean, Sasha So, Octavia Jackovich, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn, Darren Rivers, Quinn Gallagher Jones, Douglas Piggot, Malakai Mitchell." Jesus Christ.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿︎

I walk into the classroom and take a seat next to Darren and Quinni. Missy turns to me, confused as to why I'm not sitting with them. "Taite what's up?" I just shake my head at her. Harper is even worse than Amerie, she's lying about it. What a snake.

"Oi eshay bah." "How's the stereo bruh?" Spider comments, from this I know Cash has entered the room. I need to talk to Cash about the map. I'll see if I can catch him after class.

"Oi so cemetery tomorrow?" "It's gonna be a rager." "Yeah boy." I hear Dusty and Ant talk behind me, making me roll my eyes.

"Oi, what's at the cemetery tomorrow?" Darren asks.

"None of your biz, bong water." Spider insists.

"Shut the fuck up Spider." I snap.

"Okay, settle down." Woodsy places her crusty white dog on the floor. "Thank you."

"Hi everyone, I'm miss Josephine Obah but you can call me Jojo. Kind of like 'yo yo' but J." She laughs, making an attempt at a joke. I smile at her. I like this teacher. "I'm an English teacher so I know some of you but I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. All of your names were on the map in the stairwell. This is a class that aims to give you clear and respectful information about intimacy."

"A sexual literacy tutorial." Woodsy cuts in. They did not think that through.

"SLT. So we're sluts?" I say with a smile. The room erupts with laughter.

Spider and Ant begin chanting, "Sluts, sluts, sluts!" As they climb onto the table and act out thrusting.

"That's enough. Come on everyone." Jojo enforces.

"Sorry, we forgot that the only real slut here is Taite." Dusty snickers. I press my lips together into a line as I begin to pick at the skin around my nails.

"Shut up cunt." Spider shakes his head at the boy.

"The class goes back to the basics of sex and it will happen twice a week in your own time."

"This is sex jail!" Missy whines, making me laugh.

"Everyone up. Up, up, up, up! Now please lift the tables to the side. Don't scrape them." I push my desk to the side of the room, it screeches along the floor as I do so. "Thank you. Now I want you to start walking around the room and choose three other people to shake hands with."

Spider instantly turns to me and extends his hand with a smile. I turn the other way and shake hands with Quinni, then Missy, then Ant. "Stop. Spencer, you have genital crabs."

I laugh as he raises his eyebrows in defence. "Checks out." I giggle.

"Yeah you'd know aye. That means you'd have 'em."

"Mate, if she has them so does the whole school."

"Not in real life, thank you Octavia. Put your hand up Spencer." Spider reluctantly throws his hand in the air with a shake of his head. "Now hands up who shook hands with him." A few put their hands up. "And them?" I raise my hand, remember I shook Ant's hand. This continues until everyone is the room has their hand up... well, except for Amerie.

"You all have genital warts."

"I thought it was crabs."

"Right, yes, um. You all have genital crabs. Except you Amerie well done. What does this highlight the need for?"

Cash snickers, "To stay away from Spider cause he's chat."

"Condoms!" The school bell rings and we all exit the classroom. I rush for Cash's locker.
____________________

[ᴇʟʟɪᴇ sᴘᴇᴀᴋs!]
ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɴᴏᴡ!
ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.