PRINCIPIUM III

Lee Soo Hyuk is a man who cares greatly for his people and those who are close to him. His incredible determination to protect those around him, along with his natural leadership, inspired a lot of loyalty in his follower. Kim Rok Soo was not an exemption.

Cale watched the older man do all the paperwork even when he hasn't washed the blood off him. He sat beside him and took more than half of the paperwork. This man wasn't getting enough sleep with all this work.

"This is new." Choi Jung Soo teases. He ignored him and began doing the papers at such an incredible speed. While doing his work, he saw Lee Soo Hyuk making some coffee out of his prized instant coffee packets he went for all trouble literally. He places one's coffee before him, to himself and Jung Soo.

"wow... you're giving away your coffee?" Jung Soo, this blabbermouth, can't he even shut his mouth for a second?

"but my lovely Dongseang is doing work for this Hyung!" Soo Hyuk beams and sat literally beside him.

"hey... Rok Soo-Yah." Soo Hyuk called out, "it's nice seeing you like this from time to time."

"Then don't go out very often..." that one day when Kim Rok Soo lost everything was the day that this person hasn't said anything to him after telling him that he'll be back. Cale can feel the feelings kept inside Rok Soo's cold heart.

"How can we live peacefully if we won't work hard for the future." Soo Hyuk said. His gaze was far. "working hard now would allow us to live peacefully in the future."

"that future..." Cale couldn't help but say, "would be just nothing if you are dead."

They will die. That's why as much as possible, Cale is also working hard to keep these people close to him.

"What about you Rok Soo-Yah... what... would you want for the future?"

The obvious answer would be living with his pension and slack for the rest of his life however, Cale's answer was different, "I just want to live in peace and happiness." With his beloved mother of course.

There was a time that's everything is tiring.

He can still remember the day that Alver broke their bond. He was miserable and in pain, feeling that extent of loneliness as he walked away while reminiscing about that one person who was with him. He was tired of working hard and living in hardship. He has already organized his thoughts. Back then, he was still young. He had no person or anything besides him. He was tired. It was difficult. That's why he succumbs to his sickness and withered away without anyone by his side.

A family that abandoned him.

A love that hurt him.

An affection that he threw away.

A life that he has given up.

"Then..." he looked at Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk, "come with us in our orchard in the future! Let's farm when it's peaceful, Rok Soo-Yah."

The warmth that he believed was never meant for him.

Cale smiled while stamping all the documents. "I don't know how to farm."

Soo Hyuk happily said, "don't worry, I'll teach you."

"Alright." Cale agreed, "don't go back on your words now, Team Leader."

"of course!" Soo Hyuk with a sad tone also said, "you can bring your mate too to my orchard if you want."

"Mate?" Cale laughs like brushing it away. "An omega full of scars is just a spoilt trophy. No one would want an omega like that."