PRINCIPIUM IV

Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo could only settle cocooning the omega in their arms. They can only close their eyes and think of what has transpired before them. The sweet scent of his skin and that distressed scent became a voice taking them where it falls.

Along are the words that shouldn't be written but can change. They hope that it's a different fear, and all they want to shout was this love.

How can we make you happy?

Love... only love is what they feel. When they think – they can only think of him.

When they see – he's the only one ever been in their eyes.

That's why when they believed it was right to bargain, they believed it was right for love – but they were wrong.

Kim Rok Soo becomes even more detached and distant from the world.

They told him that they will never leave. They told him who he was. Those breaths of their days were full of love.

Kim Rok Soo didn't tell them he was miserable.

To be never loved by someone you love had always been painful.

Kim Rok Soo never chose them that's why they thought it was alright as long as he was safe.

But when they know – when they're forced to know...

They were the only ones who made him cry miserably all alone.

Pass springs... pass winters... those cold days were stupid to remember. That cursed night, lost, with no sleep to fight for life dear to them.

They were wrong.

They were wrong to think that he will be alright.

They don't know how to mend a broken heart.

Did he remember? That time when their world has fallen apart?

How did he find hope for a new day when they have gone away?

Their minds were overflowed with memories of him - of all that they shared – of all that they knew. They long for his touch and the warmth of his awkward embrace. They long for his cold yet warm gaze and the smile on his face.

"It's as if – you're an entirely different person from whom we know."

Does turning back time change that broken heart. How to mend his heart when their true and last love is growing apart.

Kim Rok Soo is drawing a line.

Kim Rok Soo is afraid of their existence.

Kim Rok Soo calls for someone else's name.

Their heart only knows how to love only him. Their hearts won't let go, but Kim Rok Soo is searching for someone other than them.

What do they do?

Their moments were precious and few but they cherished them more than he'll ever know.

The mind forgets but the heart does not.

In the future they do not belong – Kim Rok Soo found happiness that is not theirs.

Did they make the right choice? Were they right to ask for one more chance? When did Kim Rok Soo's heart belong to someone else?

They can't take it.

They can't accept it.

Their world is spinning around in a rage, in grief – in envy.

How did that person move Kim Rok Soo's heart when they couldn't even touch it?

How did that person own his heart? When they couldn't even touch it?