Otori-san's Date

Ring! Ring!

Mafuyu's phone vibrated. She rolled over, reaching for the phone as she turned of the alarm.

Mafuyu's first instinct was to go check on her her empty fish tank. She stared into the void of the water, empty as her eyes. Mafuyu reached the doorknob to leave the bedroom. She grabbed a handheld mirror and smiled into it. It looked the same as always- the same fake smile she'd put on her face every day.

Still smiling, she walked into the living room to see none other than her mother.

"Good Morning, Mafuyu." her mom smiled. Mafuyu forced her smile a bit more. "Good Morning, Mother."

She went into her room to briefly change into the Miyamazuzaka uniform.
Not too long later, Mafuyu was on the way out.
She closed her eyes to take in the fresh air, releasing her smile. The sky was gray and cloudy today. Not that she particularly cared about the weather.

She continued to walk forward, making sure to speed up.

Bump.

"Sorry, Asahina-Senpai!"
This voice belongs to none other than the hyperactive Emu Otori.
Usually, Emu was terrified of Mafuyu and would squeal and go completely pale.
But right now the seems....normal.
"Hello,Otori-san." Mafuyu smiled pleasantly. "You seem extry cheerful today."
"Yeah! I had a date with one of the bestest of the best people ever!!!"

A.. Date?

Mafuyu didn't exactly understand the appeal of dates.
Then again, she's never been in love with someone.
“That’s exciting news!” Mafuyu laughed a little, causing Emu to go the tiniest bit pale. “Who with?”
All traces of paleness Emu once had went away, as she jumped up and down.
“My girlfriend!!! She goes to another school, but I see her at lunch very often!”

It was strange to think that even someone like Otori Emu had a shot at romance. But no matter what, Mafuyu never felt any romantic attraction to anyone- or so she thought- She envied those who did a bit, always wondering how it felt. But at the same time, she couldn’t care less.
“That’s sweet. I should get a move on. See you later, Otori-san.”

The day passed quickly.

24:46

Mafuyu logged onto Nightcord and opened the group chat. Kanade and Ena- or K and Enanan, were already in the VC.
Maybe she could drop by the Sekai and visit Miku because she did have around 15 Minutes.

「That was chapter 1 of the story. I hope you liked it <3 Here's a Reward: ❤️」