Ambulance

Notes : That is Mafuyu's Pov again

-Recap in Kanade's Pov-

Mafuyu. She is lying on the floor. Beside and below her is a pool of blood. Everywhere are flowers. Her eyes are rolled back.

„WE NEED TO CALL 911!“

-End of recap-

Shit, I'm in love with Kanade Yoisaki.

No.
This couldn’t be.
Her mother would find out.

And for some reason, the thought of that was absolutely horrifying to Mafuyu.
To lose her feelings for Kanade... would be to lose Kanade.

But, she didn’t have a choice.
‘It doesn’t matter.’ she thought. ‘I don’t care. It’s just a little crush, I need to get over it.’

She could hear the noises of the ambulance- it’s sirens, the flashing lights beaming before her eyes.
Rogue strands of hair grazed her eyes as she stared at the bloody flower puddle before her, nurses pulling her up, doctors calling her parents.

Everything seems blurry as she stares into the cloudy, gray sky.

Suddenly, she’s carried into the ambulance.
The doctors chatter, but the words feel meaningless and blended. She can only hear snippets.

“This is the final stage…”
“What about surgery?”

Her parents have arrived, looking very worried. But at the moment, she feels disconnected from reality. The ambulance doors close, and the car starts driving.

But all she can think about is her band members from Nightcord at 25:00. The only people who truly understood her, could see past her disguise.

Especially Kanade.

She remembered that day, when Kanade had told her, determined, that she would save her. Her soft blue eyes, seeming bright and powerful.
Maybe she had saved her.

But now, she was at the point of beyond saving.

No doubt her parents would force her to have the surgery. She would lose all her feelings, the connection she had with Yoisaki Kanade.

Sure, it didn’t seem like a big deal. In exchange for her life, her feelings would have to be removed.

But she couldn’t..

How would she deal with that?
Is this what love is like?

Just yearning, her heart pounding, only just to constantly be waiting, waiting for the moment it happened.

Waiting for the moment, a moment, any moment.

She had no idea how many times she had coughed.

How much blood was on her uniform.

She had no idea about anything- why she was like this, why she was in this condition.

And all her feelings would be gone.

A singular tear slipped down her reddened cheeks, as she pressed her eyelids together, closed.

Nothing felt real.. Absolutely nothing. Her entire body was numb, the noises around her seemed to soften. She felt as if she was floating, away, away from everything.

Away from the flashing lights, her family, the doctors, and Kanade.

Maybe this was all a dream.

Notes : lol i will continue the happy end :D