chapter 28

FRAN POV

"Shut the fuck up you dickheads you are going to wake her up" I hear Luke whisper slowly moving to let them know that had in fact woke me up dickheads.

Letting out a groan at the sun blinding me from the window on the right bed not expecting it.

"Hey, save that for when it's just you and Luke Fran there are virgin ears in here" seeing Calum covering Ashton ears with a playful look on his face, as Ashton rolls his eyes pushing his hands off.

Please if anything Calum is a virgin compared to the nosies I here coming from Ashton's room. The man may not brag about his sex life, but I can say he keeps it interesting enough.

Flipping him off seeing the shocked look on his face as he puts a hand over his heart "Francesa I can't believe you would give me the finger like that. I thought we were friends." Calum says in a shocked tone.

"Bacia il mio" Calum giving me confused looks Ashton seeing it me "she said to kick her ass dumbass" giving him a smirk hearing him letting out a loud gasp hearing him stomp down the hall leaving the room.

  "Non sapevo che tu conoscessi ilitalino Ashton" I said looking at him with confusion, as he understood what I had said.

He looks at me with a small simile nodding "I understand better than I speak it. It was one of the things I picked up on when I first joined, all the boys know at least one other language." looking up at Luke.

"what language do you know?" seeing his smirk come up on his face.

"Nu ti-ar placea stii draga" Luke says in a language I'm not sure of looking to Ashton for help seeing himself chuckling at my confused look.

  "Luc connaît le roumain" looking up seeing Calum speaking in a familiar language, as my father's side was French.

"Au moins je pourrai comprendre l'un d'entre vous" seeing the look in his eyes, as he was shocked that I knew more than just English and Italian but I don't really talk about my parents much so he wouldn't have known to begin with.

But you know how it is. I have to have something to keep these boys on their toes somehow.

"Oh, I see what we are doing here everyone is showing off assholes" Michael came into the room frowning at my brows at what he said.

"Michael the only one that didn't pick a language, so he doesn't have any idea on what we are saying" Ashton says with a bored tone, as if he had been over this hundred times before letting out a small laugh.

"Ahh poor Mickey" getting up going over him cupping his cheeks squeezing them making his lips pucker making him look like a fish.

Michael hitting my hands away grumbling under his breath making the rest of us laugh at him, before he flips us all off walking out of the bus.

"You guys suck ass" Michael says as he exits while holding the middle finger up.

"Did he just leave the bus?" looking at everyone confused realizing I can't feel the bus moving. Luke let out a low chuckle.

"We are at the house we got here around three hours ago just none of us wanted to get up, so we didn't" Ashton explains before moving to go inside "Aren't you going to take your stuff?" I asked Ashton as he turns to look at me.

"The workers already came and got our stuff off when we got here, which is how we knew we were here. Don't worry they put your stuff in Luke's room." he says walking out with a small smirk on his face.

I turned to Luke seeing him walk up time with a small simile "Welcome home Franny" he says while coming in to give me a small kiss walking us to door of the bus.