Chapter One.

Jing rushed out to the hall and saw his brother at the end of the hall. Jing ran up to him "Tai Lung! Is it time for training?" Jing asked. Tai nodded before rushing out of the sleeping quarters, Jing followed him to the courtyard were their father, Shifu was waiting with Oogway. Shifu was Tai's master, and Oogway was Jing's master. Each ran up and bowed to each respective master before following their masters. Shifu went to the training hall with Tai on his tail, while Oogway went to the palace with Jing following.

Master Oogway had been training Jing to be the Spirit Guardian. The Spirit Guardian was in charge of making sure that no spirt ever left the Spirt world or take over the Spirit World. Jing Lung was only beginning to learn this. He could barely manifest himself into the Spirit world. And every other week Jing would train with Shifu Tai to make up for missed training. Jing took a slow breath then slowly relisted it. Jing must focus to gain entrance to the Spirit World, master Oogway sat beside him meditating, Jing could hear Shifu and his brother in the Training Hall sparing. "You're focusing too much on the world around you, not the world a head of you," Master Oogway said keeping his eyes closed "sorry master." Jing said attempting to block out everything around him. "You do not need to apologize, for this is a difficult task at hand and takes a long time to master, but do not worry you will master it soon." Oogway said reassuring the child. Jing took a deep breath and blocked out the world around him and thought of Spirit World.

Jing opened his eyes and saw he was standing on a floating cliff with a bright yellow for the sky. Jing jumped up and down with excitement as he had finally entered the Spirit World all the way. Before he had only been able to enter the world for a few seconds. But now he could actually see what this world looked like; he was about to jump to another floating rock before he woken up. He opened his eyes, his real eyes and looked up at his Master. "You have entered the Spirit World for the first time, good job. Now come on let's go and eat." Master Oogway said getting up and walking away. Jing was disappointed that he couldn't explore the Spirit World more. But he got up and walked beside his master following him to the dining room.

"How was training Tai?" Jing asked his brother. "Super fun! Me and Shifu spared, and I beat him! What did you do?" Tai asked, his fur fuzzed a bit from excitement. "I entered the Spirit World! I was going to explore but Master Oogway woke me up." Jing said a little sad. "Do not worry young one, you will have time to explore later, though tomorrow you will be training with Shifu and your brother." Master Oogway said smiling. The brothers began jumping up and down with excitement, before Shifu told them to calm down.

Jing was laying his cot and pretended to sleep as his masters went to their own rooms. When he knew they were gone Jing got up and lit three of the seven candles in his room. He settled down in the middle of the three candles and focused his mind on the Spirit World and before long he was there, in the same place too. Jing walked around and explored the Spirit World there were giant floating cliffs with structures on them. When Jing entered one, he found no one in it, Jing while looking in the building walked past a mirror and noticed something not right. He took a few steps back and looked in the mirror, where his face should be there was only a skull. And his eyes you could only see his pupils which were jade green, and the rest of his eyes were as black as could be. He was shocked by his appearance, though he was going to be the Guardian of this place and his appearance might keep the people in check. After a bit more time of exploring he decided to head back, though he didn't know how last time Oogway had woke him up, after a few minutes Jing figured it out, he opened his eyes and blinked a few times, it had only been an hour. Jing sighed in relief and jumped into his cot and within a few minutes passed out.

"Jing Lung!" A voiced outside his door called. Jing looked around and yawned while sitting up and stretching. "Jing!" The voiced called louder this time. Jing jumped off his cot and rushed to the door and opened it. His father Shifu was standing there Tai just behind him. "Come on Jing your late." Shifu said displeased. "Sorry father." Jing said bowing in apology. "It is alright now, follow." Shifu said walking away.

"Ok Tai Lung, you will be training with this while I get your brother caught up." Shifu said pointing to a large wooden statue thing that resembled a rhino warrior. Tai jumped up and down with excitement. "Ok ill check on you in a bit. Come Jing." Shifu led Jing out to the courtyard. "We will spar first to see where you are at," Shifu said walking "when you are ready attack me." Shifu said readying himself. Jing sprung at Shifu he had his leg outstretched to kick Shifu. Shifu at the last second grabbed Jing's leg and threw the snow leopard behind him. Jing landed on his paws. As if it was instinct Jing hit Shifu in the hip with his paw as hard as he could sending the red panda flying. Jing widened his eyes at what he just did. Jing rushed over to Shifu. "Are you ok?" Jing asked shock. The red panda got up slowly and nodded. "Y-yes I am. How did you do that?" Shifu asked the snow leopard; Jing opened his mouth about to say something though he was cut off by Oogway. "His soul and body have a special connection to the Spirit World. He is stronger in the Spirit World than in this world, so he is able to fuse his strength in the Spirit World with his normal strength within turn makes him much stronger. I should have told you, but this was bound to happen. I will take on training Jing in Kung Fu." Master Oogway said. Shifu looked shocked but proud at his son. Jing on the other hand was nervous he never wanted to be that powerful.

Over the next few years Oogway taught him to control his strength, he could choose when he wanted to use such strength, though he rarely did. While his brother had mastered 1000 scrolls on his own, Jing had been taught them by the people who created them. Tai Lung and Jing had become more ambitious and scarier. They often spared to sharpen their skills. 

_________________________________________________________

Hello with is Chapter one, where Tai Lung and Jing Lung are around like 10-15, the next part is going to be about Tai Lungs betrayal. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this part as much as I liked writing it! Also, sorry I kept call the Spirit Realm the Spirit World; it is fixed in the next part.