The Party Part 2😼✨

Adora had to go after her for more reasons now, than she originally thought so. But the most important thing was to prevent her best friend from doing anything imprudent.

Catra arrived at the top, where some people were saying stuff to her like "You are really hot" and "That kiss was sexy" and so on. She ignored all of them and rushed into the bathroom, Adora following close behind.

"Catra!" - She shouted after her.

"Fuck off, Adora!" - She said, not looking back. There were a couple making out in the bathroom, but when they heard and felt the rage and anxiety in the air, they left straight away.

Adora stopped near the door, closing it. She only saw the back of Catra. Then the girl turned towards the mirror and started washing her face.

"That was something else." - Adora started in a comedic way.

"Shut up. I said... Fuck off." - Catra said, pushing the words. Water was dripping down her face. Adora walked closer, there is no way she's gonna give up now.

"Hey, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Catra... are you... into girls?" - Adora had never thought of this, but that scene opened her eyes. I mean, yeah, most of the girls who kiss another girl in a party are straight, but that one had a totally different effect. It almost felt like they were a couple who have been dating for a while now. That kiss was pretty steamy. Adora felt like she finally understood her best friend.

"Adora, how many times do I have to say, to Fuck. Off!" - Catra said, turning towards her, while snarling at her.

"Catra, I'm not going to go!" - Adora said, forcefully. She let go of the girl before, now she is not going to be the one that backs away from this. From such an important phenomena in her best friend's life.

Catra pushed her hands onto the basin, glaring at herself in the mirror.

"That fucking idiot." - She murmured under her nose angrily.

"Is Eden and you a thi--" - Adora started, but Catra suddenly turned towards her again.

"Don't even finish that damn sentence!" - She said, walking closer to Adora, almost into her face. - "Piss off." - She added, showing her canine teeth. The water was still shining on her face.

"No." - Adora stood her ground, and she could see the small glint of surprise that passed through Catra's face. - "It's okay if you like girls. If you acted the way you did this past few weeks, worrying about it that I won't accept you, that would never happen. You are my best friend, and you're gonna stay that way, whoever you like." - Adora added, and she could see Catra's face soften up a bit.

"You wouldn't understand." - Catra said, looking away, and backing away a bit, wiping her face in the process.

"Then... let me." - Adora said, grabbing the other girl's hands and pulling her back close, but Catra overtook her.

She pushed Adora to the nearest wall, keeping her blocked in between her arms. The blonde's eyes went wide at the sudden move. Catra's face was incredibly close. She could feel her breath while she was talking.

"Are you sure about that?" - Catra asked, showing her teeth again. Adora knew she was intimidating her, she is good at that. Plus, she is drunk, Adora could feel the alcohol in her breath. For some reason she always wants to show dominance in this state. But she probably just goofing around, like she always does.

"Yeah?" - Either way, Catra looked intense and Adora felt unsure in her words. But she didn't have to say any more.

The last thing she felt, Catra pushed her lips on hers. It took Adora a while to register what's going on. Wait, what? Is she kissing her best friend at the moment? Is she dreaming? Why would she dream something like this though? Did Catra get high or something and she thinks it's Eden? Are they even a thing? Adora got really confused.