First Real Song😼

Catra and Adora spent a few hours at Adora's room, working on their individual project. While Catra was reading her singled out novel, Adora checked on Levi, because he was doing his own homework simultaneously. Everything went great and even Catra had fun doing this, while she joked around with Adora, while writing her abstract.

She wrote some funny sentences that were actually true facts but Adora didn't want to risk it with the teacher, so she told Catra to rewrite it, and it was a surprise how cooperative the feline girl was. Adora expected her to pick a quarrel with her for not doing what she wants, but that never came. She just agreed and changed it to a more suitable one.

"Okay, and I'm finished." - Adora said, puting the dot at the end of her sentence. Adora was sitting on her bed, while catra was lying on her stomach on the ground and was still writing hers. She wrote like half a page and to say the least, she was weirdly invested in this. - "Catra?"

"Wait..." - She said, but not rudely, as she continued writing her sentence.

"Did you now realize homework can be interesting?" - She asked the girl, lying down the same way as Catra on the edge of her bed, so she would get a great view of the girl's abstract.

"This one actually is." - She said, still not looking up from her paper, that surprised Adora. And what shocked her even more was the fact that Catra was even wagging her tail.

"I can see you're enjoying it." - She said with a smile. Then she couldn't take this anymore, how cute her best friend was. She jumped on the other girl. She caught Catra off guard, while the girl yelped as a reaction.

"Adora!" - She yelled, as she accidently pulled a line with her pen, but luckily it didn't make a mess of her writing. She will just tear down that part of the paper.

But what made a mess of her was Adora. When she turned to her back, to see the girl, she noticed that the blonde was lying on her stomach and pretty close to her private part. It made Catra red immediately. She pushed the other girl away fastly as a reflex, then sat up, covering her crotch.

"Auu, that wasn't soft." - Adora said, rubbing her arm.

"You jumping on me wasn't either. I didn't expect a wrestling move from you." - Catra said, as she moved her hands away, looking down a bit, but everything seemed fine.

"You were so cute, seeing you so deeply invested in your work." - She said with a mushy face.

"Oh shut up." - Catra said as she threw her pen into Adora's lap. The blonde grabbed the pen and was looking at it, like she was thinking of something. - "What?"

"I'm just... proud of you. You've never done anything like this before." - Adora said delightfully. Catra smiled at that.

"I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for helping, instead of giving up on me." - Catra answered, looking down at her lap, feeling flustered a bit. Her effort did work at the end of the day.

"Well, you can thank it all to yourself. You did the work, not me. And I actually read it while you were working on it, and it seemed decent." - She said, while standing up. She gave the pen back to the cat girl, who was looking up at her.

"Of course, I mean, I'm pretty smart if I want to be." - She said presumptuously as she closed her eyes and bent her chin up.

"Sure you are." - Adora said through laughing, as she poked Catra's forehead, who layed back down on her back, pretending to be hurt.

"And when did you get so strong? I can feel the erupting pain in my head." - She said exaggeratedly, while holding her head.

"Such an actress..." - Adora said while walking outside of the room to check on Levi again. Catra quickly got up, totally forgetting about her abstract as it was just laying down on the floor. She followed Adora to Levi's room, who was nowhere to be seen.