Episode 1

BEOMGYU POV

Today is the first day of my college and am so excited. I was going towards the classroom while looking around but suddenly everyone started to run and get inside their classrooms. I was dumbfounded. I turned around as I heard footsteps and I found a cool, handsome guy.
I wonder who is he. He stopped in front of me.

?: Who are you?

BEOMGYU: I'm Choi Beomgyu and you?

?: Choi Beomgyu.

He smirked and looked away. Suddenly I heard a voice behind my back.

?: Sorry sir he's new. So he doesn't know anything. I apologise on his behalf.

He grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the classroom.

BEOMGYU: What? Why did you drag me here?

?: Gosh! You don't know who is he!

BEOMGYU: Why? Is he a demon or something?

?: He's the principal, Choi Yeonjun!

My eyes widened as I was shocked.

?: Everyone is afraid of him and no one even dares to look at his eyes.

BEOMGYU: Oh my! Thank you so much for saving me. I'll be aware of him from now onwards.

?: Hmmm. By the way am Huening kai.

BEOMGYU: Am Beomgyu.

HUENING KAI: Ok. I'll remember it now let's take our seats, the class is about to start.

BEOMGYU: Sure.

We sat. The teacher entered soon and he is none other than the guy I met just now. I couldn't even look at him. His presence is even making me scared god!

YEONJUN: Good morning class.

We all wished him properly. I was still looking down.

YEONJUN: No more wasting time, open your book. Page 67 and go through the whole chapter. If you're done then solve the activities given at the back. The time limit is 20 minutes and it starts now.

We all did as he said. I was done within like 15 minutes but I wasn't brave enough to say it. So I was sitting quietly unless he came to me and spoke.

YEONJUN: Are you done?

I nodded. In a minute he yelled making me flinch.

YEONJUN: Then why are you sitting like an idol? Can't you speak? You don't have a mouth?

I looked down, regretting staying silent.

YEONJUN: Just look at yourself. You don't even know that you have to stand when a teacher is talking to you.

I quickly reacted and stood up. It was silence. A sound of pin-dropping could be heard right now.

YEONJUN: I just can't take you anymore. Get out of my class.

I looked down then at Huening kai but he avoided my eye contact and looked at the floor.

YEONJUN: Why are you looking at him? What will he do? Save you? NO. I SAID GET OUT.

I went outside the classroom and stood there.

After the class ends he came outside.

I was crying silently. He stopped in front of me.

YEONJUN: Crying? For what? You have to get used to it from now onwards.

I looked down. He ruffled my hair and then smiled. Soon he grabbed my chin and lifted my face.

YEONJUN: GOT IT?

I quickly nodded. He smirked and began to leave but I spoke.

BEOMGYU: Can I go inside now?

YEONJUN: No. Unless the next teacher allows you.

He left. Soon another guy was going towards our class but he stopped and looked at me.

?: Why are you standing outside? Did you got punishment?

I nodded while looking at the floor. It's just the first day and I'm already facing troubles.

?: You can go inside now it's my class.

I bowed to him respectfully and went inside. I sat on my desk.

HUENING KAI: Am so sorry that I couldn't do anything.

BEOMGYU: Don't apologize. You can't go against him after all so there was nothing for you to do.

He nodded. The teacher entered.

We did the class. To be honest, he's very soft and generous and the total opposite of our principal. He has become my favorite teacher now because his way of teaching is great.

We were packing our bags after the end of all classes while talking.

BEOMGYU: Soobin sir is really a good teacher.

HUENING KAI: I know right. He's sweet and soft towards everyone. And all the classmates respect him.

BEOMGYU: As expected.

HUENING KAI: Ok let's go now.

BEOMGYU: Yeah.

We both went outside of our college.

He waved his hands toward me saying bye and left. I was about to leave so I looked forward but I saw Choi Yeonjun. He was driving a car. But wait---Bugatti?! He sure is here to flex! I rolled my eyes at him and left.

I was about to go inside my house but as I looked back I saw Choi Yeonjun. I was too stunned to speak. He got out of his car and came towards me.

BEOMGYU: T-Teacher? You here?

Why would he come here? For what even?

To be continued...