FrUsUk?

WARNING - This is honestly just crack that I came up with on the spot, so enjoy.
----------
The world meeting came to a close, and America was just about dart to the nearest McDonalds for lunch. Right before he left, France grabbed his arm, stopping him. "What do you want Francy pants? I have to get to McDonalds before I die of starvation!"

"I've been meaning to ask you something America," France says. By the tone of his voice, America would have thought that he was being serious, but the smirk on his face told him otherwise. "When are you and Angleterre going to get together?"

America was shocked and immediately answered, "What?! Since when did you think I like England?"

"Duh America, it's so obvious that you two are perfect for each other. I can help you get together if you like! I am the country of love after all~"

"I don't even like him! Why do you think I thought for my independence? I wouldn't go back to his burnt scones and whiny British butt any day. Besides, it's totally obvious that you've gotta thing for him."

"excuSÈ MOI?"

"You know it bro! I could tell ever since I was a kid!"

As they kept going back and forth about who should end up with the nation, England walked past the two and noticed their argument. "Wankers.." He muttered under breath as he was about to leave.

"IGGY!"

"ANGLETERRE!"

"Oh shit.." he said as he tried to leave, but he was too late. America and France grabbed him and pushed him against a wall to prevent him from leaving.

"England!" America said with annoyance and anger mixed in his voice, "can you tell France here your true feelings and hOW BAD YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM."

"NON! Britain, please tell this hamburger eating ass to accept the fact that yoU ARE BOTH DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER."

"BRO THATS JUST WEIRD. HE CHANGED MY FUCKING DIAPERS AS A KID FOR PETE'S SAKE."

"BUT DID HE LIKE CHANGING YOUR DIAPERS?"

"DUDE, THAT'S JUST WRONG."

"OH REALLY? WELL THEN WHY DO YOU- "

France was interrupted by England dying of laughter. As he begun to calm down, he joined the conversation, "Me? In love with either of you?! HA! That's one bloody good joke!"

The two boys looked at England in confusion. "You don't love either of us?" they said in unison.

"Oh please! I'm a hardcore FrUs shipper."

...
I'm sorry (no I'm not)