ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱqᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ

Ambrose was in his room, headphones on, listening to his favourite playlist while he was painting

He did not pay attention to what he was doing, he went with his emotions, he had paintings all over the room, but the one he was working on was something different. He was enjoying himself, until he heard a noise from outside his door right when his music changed, making him lift his headphones. Slowly walking to the door he heard the voice of Damon and Stefan.

"We need to make sure everything goes according to plan. Katherine will die tonight, we cannot let her get away with this."

Ambrose just stood there for a minute before he pulled his phone out and sent a quick message to Katherine about the plan of her demise. To his surprise he got a text back fairly soon:

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ꜱᴜɪᴛ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. ᴋ

Ambrose just smirked before he rushed to his wardrobe.

Looking for a suit he picked out a black shirt with it and dressed up all nicely. Before he walked out of there he smiled and decided to take a picture. As he took a picture of himself he sent it to Nik. He smiled and rushed out of the house, making sure he got there on time. 

Once he got out of the car, he looked around to see if he could find Katherine, but a smile appeared on his face once he felt someone tracing their finger across his back. He slowly turned to look at the vampire, who just gave him a smirk.

"Don't you look dashing!"

"And you are more beautiful than people can handle. Shall we get this thing going?"

"I just love teasing you. Here, put this on. You remember what you need to do?"

"Of course. Who's she?"

"A friend, she's helping out a little. In case they try something. They're in for a few rounds of shock."

Ambrose put the mask on, once that was done, he offered his hand to the girl who faked courtesy and the two of them walked in. 

As they walked down the stairs Ambrose noticed Stefan and how his eyes widened in shock seeing them two. Katherine visibly enjoyed the reaction they got, while Ambrose had to pretend he knew nothing. As they got down Stefan approached them, his face was serious, he tried very hard not to be furious with the woman.

"Stefan!" spoke Katherine. "I know we broke up not long ago but I hope you don't mind that I asked your cousin for this dance."

"It certainly is a surprise" spoke Stefan and looked at Ambrose.

"You told me to try and bond with her, so when she said she had no date I wasn't going to let her go alone."

"That's very nice of you Ambrose" answered Stefan, trying his best to contain his real thoughts.