ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ

Just as he predicted, they did not pay attention to what he was doing

Just as he predicted, they did not pay attention to what he was doing. Early in the morning he packed up all his essentials and loaded his car, all his clothes, electronics and paintings were all packed into the car before he drove off. He had a feeling that perhaps Stefan knew but his grandparents left him a house, this was supposed to be a safe house for the Salvatore family in case if anything happened. Mostly they were worried about Damon and Stefan, which is why they left it for Zach and Ambrose.

The Salvatore Estate.

Kept hidden from Stefan and Damon, built to resemble the original one.

As he stood at the estate, he let out a sigh and walking to the door he pulled out the key, opening it walked in slowly. It was quiet, not a noise from anywhere. He didn't sense anyone either which made things easier for him to just walk out again and bring all his stuff in. The insides of the house were spacious but still relatively modern. Ambrose suspected that Zach had probably changed a lot in his time.

He went through all the rooms, the furniture were covered by white sheets, he just pulled them all off, opened the windows to let the fresh air in and looked around the other rooms too. It needed cleaning but since he already booked that in it was someone else's problem. He walked into the study where he found some books but plenty of space to put more in, he continued to see the living room that was a lot cosier than the parlour and then the dining room, but he suspected he would eat more in the kitchen.

The large staircase leading up went in the middle gave him opportunity to look at the front door. Once upstairs, he picked himself a left bedroom with a bathroom, he left two other bedrooms to remain as they were but one of the rooms he used as a gallery for his pictures.

He spent most of his time putting everything away, making some phone calls to enable internet and TV for himself, plus all the other necessities to run his own house. Luckily for him Zach prepared everything he just had to make the calls.

He walked out to the porch and hanging up a wind chime he closed his eyes and started chanting quietly, making the chimes give out a beautiful noise before they got quiet and Ambrose opened his eyes. With a smile on his face he walked back into the house, waving his hand the double door closed behind him.

He was I the middle of packing his stuff away when his phone rang, making him grunt but picked it up anyway.

"Hey Stefan"

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because all your stuff is gone and we couldn't find you anywhere"

"Took you long enough to notice. You see I moved out this morning. What a shame that you lot were so busy with everything else that you never noticed it. But let me guess, you need something."